“Outstanding experience”

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 462 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$30 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roeder
Description: Giuseppe's Al Porto has a spectacular view of Squalicum Marina at Bellingham Bay and with Chef Christian Turner focusing on the freshest local ingredients, while utilizing classic Italian technique, our restaurant is an experience that you cannot afford to miss!! We offer Dining Al Tramonto which is our three course dinner for $14.95 Sunday thru Thursday from 4:00pm - 5:30pm. Or come join us for happy hour and our hand crafted Infusion Cocktails as well as Chef Turner's Balsamic Rosemary Glazed Ribs! With our two large outdoor dining terraces as well as our main dining area's Giuseppe's Al Porto is suited for all occasions.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were visiting Bellingham for the first time and Giuseppe's was regularly recommended as one of if not the best restaurants in town. It did not disappoint. Our salmon was exquisite, the presentation artful, and the ambiance, overlooking the marina beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I had a surprise date to Giuseppi's last weekend. It was sunny so we sat outside on the wonderful patio in the sun, next to the B'ham Marina. Gorgeous!
My meal was perfection and my husband was gushing over his ginormous prawns.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
When the waitress arrived with our check at the end of the meal I told her to please give our compliments to the chef!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We love going to Giuseppi's. They have a great early bird special selection and the price is right. Outdoor seating is always a good choice if the weather is cooperative. I have been many times…sometimes just for a drink with a friend and I have always been very pleased with the service and the food.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is my favorite place to eat here in town, but it is a bit pricey, so we don't get there as often as I'd like. The food is soooo good and there is a nice ambiance to it as well. We went there for Mother's Day Brunch and everything was so delicious. It's also nice that it's located near the water, so there's lots of pretty scenery to look at. Especially nice if it's a warm, sunny day because then you can eat on their outside patio. Love this place!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We've been there for Mother's Day brunch. It was a buffet but I could easily see from the food that they are authentic Italian. Decor is elegant but not too formal. Service is very good. Good location too, easy parking. One thing that I don't like is that tips (20%) were automatically added to my check (table of 3) without any words to me. I don't mind paying that as service was good but I feel the practice is tacky. They might count on me not paying attention and adding more tips, or me feeling too embarrassed to reject the bill. Although I really like the restaurant, I wouldn't return because of that.

Been to Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!