La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oxford Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)
Rodeway Inn(Bellingham)
View Hotel
All reviewsfred meyerking suiteright next doorbreakfast staffgreat place to staywafflesbiscuits and gravypool and hot tubthe breakfast areaparking lotshopping and restaurantsvery nice hotelwe've stayedfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againclose to the airportrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stay in La Quinta hotels whenever we can and this is one of the best. We got a text message that our room was ready-nice touch. Friendly check in with warm cookies, yum.

The room was large and comfy and I could just live there if there was a good restaurant nearby. They even had a keurig coffee machine in the room. Lots of pillows on the bed too and loved the bedding. And the bathroom was outstanding.

The room was quiet except for the constant opening and closing of the laundry room next door. So avoid room 200. No people noise or machine noise..just that annoying door.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traceandy
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff were very friendly and helpful making us feel at ease during our stay. I'll stay again when I return to Washington. Good central location very close to restaurants, shopping,can walk or drive easily to your choice of entertainment.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Last visit to Bellingham, I stayed at an older La Quinta near the local major shopping center. This time around, that location has been rebranded and the new La Quinta Hotel is located near the airport. OMG...... this is a brand new hotel. Walking in the corridor I could still smell the freshness of recently installed carpeting. Being new, the facility is excellent. Used the exercise equipment which consisted of a elliptical machine, thread mill, universal machine and dead weights. Though I did not use the pool, there was a jacuzzi and ADA equipment so guests with disabilities could use the pool. There is ample onsite parking but be sure that to park on the side where the Starbucks is located. There is a sign limiting parking to Starbucks customers and I saw the police(?) tagging or placing warning notices on cars that were parked there by hotel guests. It's been a little over a year since I last stayed at a LQ so I'm accustomed to the basic continental breakfast. I was surprised to find scrambled eggs, pork sausages or patties and biscuits/gravy for breakfast. Not sure if all the LQ locations serve hot items but this was a pleasant surprise. In walking distance is a Fred Meyer, Menchies, Starbucks, Jack in the Box, Five Guy Burgers, etc. Bellingham, Fair Haven and Western Washington University is about 15 minutes away and the major local shopping area is 5 minutes away. The front desk employees are extremely pleasant and all guests (checking in and returning) with a warm greeting. There is a 24 hour coffee/tea/cocoa station in the lobby and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies are served there at night and they are delicious! The only negative, not really, is that the breakfast area is a little small but not really a big deal. Summarizing, if you don't need to be in the heart of Bellingham or in a shopping area, this is definitely the hotel for you.

Room Tip: Though I was not near the elevator, the elevator's bell is rather loud so I would think it would be annoying if your room is located near it. I'm just guessing..........
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Ontario, California
Reviewed 11 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our experience all started over the phone with Ashley who assisted us in last minute reservation.
Ashely was extremely friendly and gracious to check on the best rates for us even though it was last minute.

When we arrived that evening from Seattle, she greeted us with a warm smile and conversation. The Hotel was much more than what we expected. The room was beautiful and the bed allowed us sleep comfortably during our weekend in Bellingham. The Location is great. Getting coffee at the Starbucks was a plus and driving anywhere was convenient.

Thanks Ashely for taking care of us!

Room Tip: Call and speak to a live customer service rep to see if they have better deals.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business