“Well done for kids”
Review of Mindport

Mindport
Ranked #17 of 85 things to do in Bellingham
Reviewed 24 February 2013

It's only a couple of bucks and there is enough to keep a mid-aged child entertained for two hours. I wouldn't recommend for younger than 5 because the attractions do require supervision and interaction - if you want to bring really young children, Skagit Valley children's museum is probably a better choice. However, if you only have one young one, you can still do enough here if you keep your eyes on him/her. As stated, it is a bunch of science based exhibits that you can experiment with.

1  Thank riflemand

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Until we were advised by a volunteer at the Bellingham Visitors Bureau we had no idea that we could walk from our condo to experience MindPort with our 6- year old grandson! What a find! Especially on a typically rainy winter day!
The engineering interactive feats are challenging & fascinating...the rotating art displays are engaging & beautiful...and all of this for a mere $2.00 admission fee. Don't miss it when you're in Bellingham.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I spent a couple of hours at Mindport with my 12 yr old daughter. We enjoyed every minute! It was a clean, quiet place to enjoy the exhibits and some quality time together!

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Lots of interactive things that are really cool. Good for a rainy day activity. Cost a couple of dollars too! Not bad at all.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

When I was seven, Mindport opened for the first time in Bellingham and it quickly became one of my favorite places to go. Fifteen years later, I still love to visit whenever I'm in town. Half of Mindport is an art gallery with seasonal exhibits so there's always something new to see. The other half caters mainly to small children with its physics-based, interactive exhibits and displays. In that aspect, it certainly succeeds! The location has changed since it first opened, but its entertainment value has not.