“STAFF WAS WONDERFUL!”

Best Western Heritage Inn
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Bellingham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Helpful, kind.. Front desk staff was awesome. Room was clean and SMELLED clean. Excellent breakfast! This was the BEST Best Western we have stayed at over the years. It takes a LOT to impress my husband and even HE liked our stay. We'll be back!

1  Thank Rory121212
Tamara A, Director of Sales at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear rory121212 - Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review about your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. It is amazing to hear that you consider us the BEST Best Western you have stayed at over the years, that is a great compliment to both our staff and hotel. Thank you for your continued loyalty and business. We look forward to your next stay with us.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Heritage Inn

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Heritage Inn in Bellingham this week. It was a wonderful stay from a number of standpoints. The facility is very clean and well maintained. The entire staff is wonderful in greeting you and making your stay as nice as can be. We will dininitely return. It is a great find at a great price. Keep up the good work! The breakfast was really nice in terms of both food and the setting, and this is included in the price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear danoon1 - Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review or our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay at our hote,l and that you found both our staff and property to your liking. I hope we exceeded your expectations during your stay and we look forward to your next stay with us when you return to Bellingham.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

My wife and I have stayed here several times in the past and enjoyed it. Sadly, things have been slipping. The "Plus" no longer applies in our view.

Pros: trees, creek, pleasant staff, quality bedding, complimentary umbrellas.

Cons: no elevator (it is a long climb to the top floor on narrow, slippery stairs), doors left unlocked to the outside constantly (panhandlers in the area suggest this may be a safety issue), VERY loud, especially when trying to sleep, whenever anyone goes in or out of the door to the outside due to LOUD push bar (our room was right next to it), this time we found hair in the bathroom sink and bits of paper on the floor. Loud traffic on busy road. We will likely stay somewhere else next time. There are newer properties in the area.

Room Tip: Avoid staying on the top floor unless you like stairs. Ask for a quiet room overlooking the creek...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Brent S - Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your most recent experience at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. I am saddened to hear you feel that our hotel is fading, as we have recently made some great upgrades and changes including new plush beds and bedding, Keurig coffee makers and an extended hot breakfast, there is still more to come. We will soon have elevators installed in 2015, and will be refreshing our furnishing and carpet through out the entire property. I apologize that you didn't receive the quiet room you requested. I would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your stay and address the issues properly. Please feel free to contact me directly at your earliest convenience at Taddis@BestWesternHeritageInn.com or 360-647-1912 ext. 140

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I booked a room at the Best Western in Bellingham for my girlfriend's daughter and grandson on Christmas day evening, so they wouldn't have to drive home that night. We have done this before and it has always been great, however this year they must have gotten some new beds and my girlfriend's daughter had a hard time getting onto the bed. If fact she hurt her leg. Upon checkout, she mentioned the problem and they say that they have stools, so if you have short legs, be sure to ask for the stool. Other than that the stay was very nice and we will book it again next year.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear BobBellingham - Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent experience at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. I am so glad that you choose us for your families travel needs during the holidays. We recently upgraded our beds throughout the hotel and they are a bit on the tall side. I am sorry to hear they created a leg injury attempting to get onto the bed. We do have stools available and I apologize for any inconvenience this caused during your stay. I am glad to hear that everything else was enjoyable and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Really, my title sums it up. This hotel is cozy, comfortable and clean. The staff are super friendly and genuinely interested in providing service. If I had a complaint, the breakfast, although free, is completely uninspiring: just the usual array of cereal, toast, egg beater cooked eggs & breakfast sausage. But the breakfast room was clean and roomy. Def happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Tamara A, Director of Sales at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Paul M - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you found our little hotel to be clean, comfy and cozy. I am pleased to hear that our always friendly and amazing staff helped to make you stay enjoyable. I hope we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Such a lovely room we had @ the Heritage Inn, Bellingham. Right across from Bellis Fair Mall. The accommodations were very modern & luxurious. With complete amenities. A wet Bar, Microwave, Fridge & Keurig coffee maker. The price was much less than these accommodations warranted. I wish we could stay here again very soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marcia S

Dear Marcia S - Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear that you found our accommodations both modern and luxurious. We do think we have the perfect location.We look forward to your next stay with us when you return to Bellingham.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I have always wanted to stay here and am so glad I did. The room was very nice! The staff were so nice and friendly. It was a great way to start my vacation!! They even have free movies and popcorn at the front desk that you can borrow.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear dani4849 - Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Heritage inn. I am so glad that we met and hopefully exceeded your expectations during your stay. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary movies and popcorn. We look forward to your next stay with us.