Best Western Heritage Inn
US$73
US$66
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotels.com
Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
US$209
US$99
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$121
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
US$219
Oxford Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$121
Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$81
Orbitz.com
The Chrysalis Inn & Spa(Bellingham)
US$231
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,028 results
All reviewsseparate buildingsno elevatorbellis fair mallbreakfast roommexican restaurantkeurig coffee makerbest westernsdvd playerhot tubwafflesconvenient locationoutdoor poolshopping and restaurantsfree breakfastbellingham airporttop floorcookies
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Friendly Bellingham has much to offer, The Best Western Plus Heritage Inn is situated just off I-5. Handy for Bellisfair, the airport, and downtown Bellingham. It is quiet, clean, and has comfortable but high beds, a solid breakfast, a fitness room, free internet, and close to an excellent Mexican restaurant. Well worth it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Naamshui
Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Naamshui,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our central location in Bellingham makes us a great option for travelers to Bellingham. I hope we are able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

A nice Best Western made even nicer by staff with a great attitude. I may be biased by the room upgrade on a quiet mid-week stay, but the manager also called after I got settled in to be sure all was well. The breakfast room staff went out of their way to be helpful and the front dest staff ironed out a minor snafu on my bill without any trouble. Great attitude all around.
The hotel is adjacent to I-5 and next door to a shopping mall, so not exactly pastoral solitude, but very convenient.

Room Tip: top floor suites in the South builiding are very nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ToniMatt

Dear ToniMatt,
Your kind words regarding your stay with us are appreciated--thank you! Our staff strives to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for each guest and I am happy to see we were able to provide that for you. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel even exceeded expectations of my wife! And that is a high bar. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. The complementary breakfast was outstanding--quality and range of food type. Every interaction with staff was pleasant and helpful. One of our key cards didn't work, but that got fixed easily. The bed was softer than what I like, but it was perfect for my wife.

1  Thank Richard S

Dear Richard S,
I am so pleased to see we were able to exceed your (and your wife's!) expectations. Thank you for sharing your comments. Our extended hot continental breakfast is a big hit and I am happy to see you enjoyed it. Some features include eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, hot homemade oatmeal, and even gluten free items upon request. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Amazing value for $125 we had a large king bed room with the most comfortable bed I have slept on. In fact I missed dinner just to stay in bed! Staff were so helpful with maps restaurant recommendations ( try the Mexican opposite it was delicious)free DVDs and popcorn to cook in your microwave. Opening windows in whisper quiet rooms despite being just off the main road. Pool, spa and gym made this a restful stop over. The cleaners were all smiles and offered to top up supplies even on check out morning. The free breakfast was amazing with real eggs sausages and waffles . The chef happily changed the TV channel to the tennis and allowed us to stay past closing time with a cheerful smile. Whatever these guys are on I want some!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing away from freeway
1  Thank 123degrees

Dear 123degrees,
Thank you for such a detailed review of your stay; we were happy to have you! You mentioned all of the things our guests love most: hot extended continental breakfast, our upgraded pillow top mattresses, and of course our friendly and hard working staff who strive to make every stay memorable. Thank you again for your kind words and I hope we are able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a very nice, clean room with great coffee...Keurig coffee maker!! There were trees outside our window with a little babbling brook. Who could ask for more. You would never know there was a busy mall across the street.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlee S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Joanne M,
I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for sharing! Our Keurig coffee makers are just one of many recent upgrades to the property and I am so glad they helped to make your stay a great experience. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!