“Have Had better fast food Thai take-out”

On Rice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #105 of 468 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The restaurant is very nice....The pad thai Was way to sweet....very little chicken in the entrée. .the panang curry did not taste anythinbg like the panang curry I have eaten in the PAst.
really didn't care for the food...nor the service... if this is Bellingham.s best feel sorry..for the real thai food lovers here...

1  Thank monsoons2013

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Service was good even tho it was a very busy Sat night. Food was very good. Plenty of food - I had to take a doggie bag!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Me and my 2 teenage sons ate her for my birthday. We arrived during happy hour - so before the dinner rush (we arrived around 5-ish on a Saturday night). Service was super fast and the waitress was helpful to my sons who didn't quite understand what they were ordering. Because of this, they both tried new foods and loved them. The spice level isn't as high as you would be used to, if you're used to ordering several stars on your thai food, so going higher than normal is your best bet.
I would go back in a heartbeat. Prices were fantastic!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We almost didn't try this place based on previous negative reviews but are very happy to say that our experience and the food were outstanding. Our waitress Thitima, was very helpful in recommending two dishes that more than met our expectations. We highly recommend this Thai restaurant!

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The food is great, service is excellent, prices aren't bad, and they have AMAZING drinks for happy hour! I've never had better Thai food than this place! And I've been to a LOT of different Thai restaurants!