“Good food lovely spacious clean restaurant”

Mykonos Greek Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 462 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This was within walking distance of our hotel so chose it for convenience. The food was very good as well as the service. Very clean and very spacious. Tables were not crammed together. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank Cmpcga

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Was unexpectedly stuck in Bellingham overnight. Was able to walk to this place and have a great meal with an extremely nice and friendly bartender. Thanks for the hospitality!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

If you like lamb, this is a true winner! Visited this restaurant twice in a week. First night was extraordinary, Superior service by a knowledgeable American lady with Greek roots. llanie {sp?}
We had Keftedaki (fried meat patties with Tzaziki sauce) Yum! Then a light, but filling Greek salad, followed by two types of lamb, one, my favorite was grilled with a lemon marinade. My wife had a lamb shoulder with lemon, delicious, but I prefer rare meat and got it. A good bottle of dry red house wine completed a fine meal. The owner's son was the chef the first night. Good going! Our second meal left me disappointed. I had the same lamb, but it was served only warm, there was a mix-up on the wine (probably my fault), service was only so-so. Different waiter who was training a new lady.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 27 June 2013

If you like Greek food, this is an excellent place. I can't pass up a gyros and it was great. My husband had a lamb dish that he really enjoyed. Others had Greek salad. The portions were ample and you got your money's worth. The décor was well, Greek. Very pleasant, sleek and clean. It is 200 yards from the Hampton Inn if you're staying there. If I lived in Bellingham, I'd eat here often.
Oh. And they do have American fare for those not so adventurous or with kids that are picky.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This place is more about the bar scene rather than the restaurant. Very dispirited.
Pretty average Greek food. Not an especially good value for the money.
This place needs an update and a little more energy. I would not return.

Been to Mykonos Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!