“Perfect”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Just shared the seafood souvlaki with my husband and topped it off with a Baklava. The Alaskan Amber ale was an excellent accompaniment. We enjoyed the warm, comfortable lounge, excellent service and delicious food. Couldn't have been better.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We go to Mykonos for dinner whenever we stay in Bellingham area.
Starting with their Saganaki (cheese), Dolmades, Calamari (or even their 'French Fries' which are outstanding and unexpected - try the fries) although appetizers may challenge your ability to finish your main course.
The entree meal accompanying Greek salad, while not traditional style is very good but can be swapped for an equally good Caesar salad (hopefully your dining partners have it also - the 'garlic' loves company).
Spouse main course usually Calamari while most time their fork tender Arni Psito roast lamb is my choice. Friends often order the souvlaki dishes with everyone enjoying their selections.

Usually no room for dessert.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stop here when I'm visiting Bellingham and staying at the Hampton Inn (across the street). I typically sit in the bar room and the bartenders are very friendly; in the evenings, sports are almost always on the TV. Good size drinks and a decent selection of brands.
Food is consistently good. For appetizers I've enjoyed the spanakopita, calamari, and dolmas (too much sauce, though), and usually migrate to the lamb if I have a main course. The salads are large and a caesar with shrimp or chicken is enough for a meal. The pita bread is unlike any I've seen and has a great crunch on the outside and is flavorful and soft on the inside.
The place has a local feel with friendly staff. Very unpretentious, tasty food, consistently prepared, and, overall, good value.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I arrived for a late lunch and therefore had to sit in the bar (the dining room was not open) which was occupied by a mellow mix of locals. Since it was a Sunday afternoon, a football game was on the TV although the volume was not so loud I could not enjoy my book. The service was prompt, the food was good and the portions generous. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Where I come from, our Greek restaurants are wonderful and authentic. At this restaurant, many of the items were not traditional, although they were tasty.

Been to Mykonos Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!