“My favorite Thai place in Bellingham”

Supon's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #172 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Thai
Camano Island, Washington
“My favorite Thai place in Bellingham”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I love Thai food and Supons was the best in Bellingham.
The Pad Thai is perfect, and fresh spring rolls are a meal in themselves!

Visited December 2012

Mount Vernon, Washington
“We keep returning”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Went here with a large group a few times, and everything we ordered was good. We had quite a variety from the menu, and no complaints.
Service has always been good, prices are very competitive, but overall, the entrees are always very tasty, so we will continue to return.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TonySeattleWA
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Still good”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Supon opened this restaurant, then sold it and opened another. Fortunately, the current owners have kept the standards high and the food good. Delicious!

Visited May 2012
Seattle, WA
“Good”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Loved decor and ambiance. Food was good average American Thai. Service a bit slow. Would eat there again

Visited August 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent Thai!”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Bellingham has several Thai restaurants, and for me Supon's on Samish Way is definately a favorite. Great food, good service, a nice atmosphere, and very reasonable prices. I've worked my way through most of the menu in the past 3 years and haven't found anything that I wouldn't order again. The portions, even at lunch, are quite large. So, I tend to get 2 meals for the price of one.

It's a good place to enjoy a meal and be able to have conversation w/out having to speak loudly, so I've had "business" meals there a few times, as well as an nice evening (or lunch) out with my partner or friends.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Supon's Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!