“When comes Boomer to Europe?”
Review of Boomer's Drive In

Boomer's Drive In
Ranked #24 of 460 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Boomer’s Drive-In – Voted the Best Burger in Bellingham again & again!Great Food | Great Price | Great FunBoomer’s great food has been a local family favorite for decades. Our customers have enjoyed the same great menu of gourmet Boomers Burgers, world-famous waffle fries, real hard ice cream milkshakes, yummy hot dogs, fresh salads and old-fashion car hop service for years.Serving families in Bellingham since 1989, Boomer’s Drive-In has become a local icon. People who enjoyed Boomers as a child are now bringing their kids and grand kids to enjoy the same great food. Little about Boomers has changed over the years and we strive to keep it that way.
Reviewed 8 February 2014

My brother visited Boomer last year and always every time we visted here in Holland a fast food restaurant he always talk about Boomer and Boomer and Boomer.....there;s nothing better than Boomer in Bellingham.....
Please open a Boomer driver in Holland, so we can eat and enjoy your food, and he keeps his mouth shut quietly.
I've never eaten at Boomer, but I love it already........

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Alright so overly expensive fast food in an old50/60s style ... so what ? You can get better service with better taste and lower cost elsewhere and I am no longer going to give this place any more chances.I don't "get" why people are so in love with this place. Bham has better non chain fast food I am telling you.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We really enjoyed the old-school ambiance of this classic 50's-style drive in restaurant. We both ordered the Boomer Burger combo with waffle fries and a hard ice cream shake. The burger is as good as 5 Guys Burger, I won't go beyond that. It's not a new gourmet establishment, it's classic diner fare. The waffle fries were very crisp and for once I didn't feel like I needed ketchup on them. The shakes were a highlight, cold and delicious. We shared an order of onion rings, easily the crispiest I've ever had, another highlight. Total for the meal was $19.10 USD - needless to say at such a great bargain the waitress who was bringing stuff out in a cold rainy storm got an excellent tip, and we left absolutely stuffed.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This tiny eat in is a local, non-chain burger place. Burgers were served hot, along with their specialty waffle fries. The fireplace in the center gave it the perfect ambiance on a cold, rainy evening. Try the shakes, but give it about 30 minutes before you try drinking it - they're super thick!!

1  Thank Wyogirl425
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I stopped here on the way to Vancouver, because of the TripAdvisor reviews. I was not disappointed, which is common when I follow TripAdvisor recommendations. The burger was very good, the waffle fries were even better, but the black cherry shake was awesome. Their prices are also very good. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

1  Thank Keith L