“Great 50's style Drive-in”
Review of Boomer's Drive In

Boomer's Drive In
Ranked #25 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Boomer’s Drive-In – Voted the Best Burger in Bellingham again & again!Great Food | Great Price | Great FunBoomer’s great food has been a local family favorite for decades. Our customers have enjoyed the same great menu of gourmet Boomers Burgers, world-famous waffle fries, real hard ice cream milkshakes, yummy hot dogs, fresh salads and old-fashion car hop service for years.Serving families in Bellingham since 1989, Boomer’s Drive-In has become a local icon. People who enjoyed Boomers as a child are now bringing their kids and grand kids to enjoy the same great food. Little about Boomers has changed over the years and we strive to keep it that way.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Wanting something inexpensive and good, we found Boomer's Drive in and pulled into a parking spot. Reminded me of the 50's-60's drive-ins we visited in high school. The servers where great and friendly - The surprise was the food. It was great - the burgers are very good and so was the chicken burger. I was especially impressed with the strawberry shake - had real strawberries in the shake - it's been a long time that I've had strawberries in the shake. Boomers also has an inside dinning area for those who don't want to eat in the car. Give them a try I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This tiny eat in is a local, non-chain burger place. The waffle fries are the best and the burgers tasted wonderful!, but the Vanilla shake was awesome. Their prices are also very good. I would not hesitate to eat here again... The fireplace in the center gave it the perfect ambiance on a cold, rainy evening. The service was excellent. I will go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every time we are in Bellingham (usually twice a month) we will always head to Boomer`s for an excellent lunch. The burgers are very good as well as the waffle fries. The milkshakes are excellent as well. The prices are very reasonable compared to what we pay in South Surrey for a comparable meal; unfortunately all we have here are fast-food chains and not an independent burger place to be found. When our son from Alberta visits a trip to Boomer`s is a requirement. Great food at reasonable prices and you will not leave hungry. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Good selection and surprisingly gourmet for very cheap. The chocolate milkshake was made with ice cream and was delicious! The burger choices were ample and they tasted wonderful! Contrary to my first impression, there is indoor dining.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Spent the day in Bellingham with my daughters who both attend WWU. They suggested Boomer's for lunch. I had never been there even though I had briefly attended WWU back in the 80's. Sadly, I was too busy being granola to eat there, I guess. What an awesome lunch we had! I ordered up the Cajun Inferno burger which tasted exactly like it sounds: spicy, flaming, and good. Had a hard time deciding though, because one of my daughter's boyfriend ordered the Garlic Bleu Burger. It smelled soooo good, and from the speed at which he inhaled it, it must've tasted great! So excited to have tried Boomer's. Will be back on my next visit to Bellingham.

1  Thank Heidiho62

Been to Boomer's Drive In? Share your experiences!