“Disappointed.”

Dining options: After-hours
Anacortes, Washington
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Never heard anything about this place. Craving pizza. Chose this over the other nearby. Stff was criendly. Nice spectrum of beers, light and dark to choose from with six taps. But the pizza...i really want to give them kudos for gourmet type pizzas but their sauce tastes like crushed canned tomatoes. No sauciness, no tang, no seasoning. And worse yet it kind of over powered the toppings. The toppings looked dequate but you couldnt taste anything but the tomato. Also we ordered slices to save time from the merry go round and it took five minutes for them to bring it to us and i had water which came in a little plastic glass with no lemon or, oh yeah, ICE. Wouldnt return.

• Visited August 2013

Port Orchard, Washington
“Get the Crunchy Pepperoni...”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great, friendly service. Had small salads & Crunchy Pepperoni pizza with an ale. All just great and not expensive. Was just a bit noisy and a bit warm (temperature) for my liking, but I expect to return next time I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013
“Great Lunch Stop”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Three of us shared a prawn appetizer, large garden salad and a "boarder patrol" pizza. Everything was fresh and tasty, sporting a good balance of fresh herbs and spice. This cafe offered a nice selection of beer on top, making for a good lunch stop. Staff was friendly and provided good service. You could eat here for under $10, but drink and appetizer put us in at about $15 per person. We would eat here again.

Visited August 2013
White Rock, Canada
“Likely the best pizza we've ever had”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stopped here before taking the Chuckanut Drive, and it was amazing. Try the pilsner with the pizza, and you won't be disappointed. We split a 12" pizza, half Prosciutto and half crunchy pepperoni and it was just enough. Friendly staff and dog friendly on the patio.

• Visited July 2013
Keller, Texas
“Best Gluten Free Pizza”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Out of the 4 or so restaurants I have tried in Bellingham, this place has the best Gluten Free Pizza that I have had. If you like thin crust pizza, I don't think you could tell this one is Gluten Free. Only complaint I have is that they do not give you enough cheese. I ordered the Rosemary Chicken and on my return visit, I asked for extra cheese and it was perfect.

• Visited July 2013