“Stay away” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #273 of 440 Restaurants in Bellingham
Winona, Mississippi
“Stay away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

Walked down to Subway, from the hotel. Customer service was horrible, ended up walking out telling them to keep their sandwich.

Visited October 2012

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“One of the BEST Subway's around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

This Subway is one of the nicest I have been in. The staff is friendly and fast. The place is clean and easy to get in and out of. It is walking distance from the Holiday Inn Express so was an easy quick lunch.

Visited October 2012
Kapowsin, Washington
“Fast and healthy breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

This Subway was less than 2 miles from our hotel. They opened fairly early on Saturday (7am), so my husband and I were able to buy two 6" sandwiches for the price of one. Our food was prepared before us. I really appreciate the fresh food as well as the fast service that we had.

Visited April 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“Why don't they smile?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I like Subway's sandwiches and I go there occasionally. However, the atmosphere is blah. My biggest pet peeve can be summed up in the question, 'Why don't they smile?' At my closest Subway they not only don't smile, but they look like I've just told them their tax return will be audited.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ferndale, Washington
“Healthy subs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Can't go wrong with Subway (well, I guess you can if you try hard!). Great sandwiches, friendly and fast service, excellent specials.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!