“I really like this place!”

Five Columns Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 485 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Five Columns Restaurant and its owners have been bringing the authentic flavors of Greece to Bellingham, Washington, for 30 years. The menu features a great variety of traditional Greek family recipes, as well as one-of-a-kind plates that have become signature meals at Five Columns. From the flaming cheese, to the tasty souvlakis and the juicy steaks, the food boasts great flavor and presentation. The cuisine and decor is fit for any occasion or celebration. Whether it is a relaxing night out for two, a day of entertaining guests, or a party of 40 people, the experience that awaits you at Five Columns is “Simply Enjoyable!”
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Nice Staff, nice Atmosphere, Great authentic Greek food. Delicious and as many different items that we have tried, I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The food was tasty and filling for the serving but very high priced. Then we were billed a tip amount (no choice) and a spot to add a tip to the final bill! Not impressed.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I was in town to visit my daughter for the day and she suggested eating here for supper. I was a little concerned when I didn't see many cars in front, but our first bite assured me that we were in for a special treat. We ordered the Greek Dinner for Two. It had a great variety of dishes and very healthy portions. I really don't know why there weren't more people there. The service was great - our appetizer came right away and each course was perfectly timed to come out when we were ready for it. I love the sunny atmosphere with plants and a skylight and the background music was perfect. I only wish I could have tried some wine with my dinner, but I was driving. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The Greek food was great. We had a large crowd and everyone found something they thought they would like, and were pleased with the results. This is often a difficult task. Nice variety of many classics from the motherland.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

On a very rainy night we drove down the street to Five Columns restaurant it wasn't busy but that could have been due to the downpour. I ordered the Greek ribs and did not like the seasoning at all, the Greek salad wasn't what we are used to either. My husband had a rib steak and spaghetti, the steak had great flavor but was cut too thin, however the cook did cook it medium rare to his liking. We are used to a very good Greek restaurant in Kamloops British Columbia and have been spoiled over the years. Hard to compare with Dorian's. Our server was most pleasant and accommodating, she is a college student from Yakima and we enjoyed chatting with her, overall the staff were very nice and friendly just disappointed in the food.