“Been waiting 30 years to go to Sadighi's”
Review of Sadighi's

Sadighi's
Ranked #274 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Tonight I went to Sadighi's with my family after wanting to go there for 30 years. The restaurant wasn't very busy. It was fun talking to Mr. Sadighi who has a great memory of Bellingham history. I ordered the chicken cream fresh which was good. I thought the signature onion soup was okay. My dining companions had the sirloin steak which was tender and juicy. The vegetable sides were good. The parking was excellent. The atmosphere was homey....

Reviewed 3 March 2012

To rate a restaurant there are several things to consider. However, keeping the priorities straight, this restaurant was great. Of course, I'm referring to the food. The dish we ordered (Garlic Giant Prawns) felt homemade. The veggies were perfectly cooked, there was a nice amount of shrimp, the garlic sauce was tasteful and delicious and although it was not a big plate we left satisfied. The rest of the experience (the service, the location, the venue, the atmosphere) were were unmemorable.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

We were passing through on the way to Canada and took an exit to look for a place to eat. Found Sadighi's which we thought was closed. 6:30 PM on a Friday night and we were the only folks in the place which was nice as it was quiet enough to talk and visit.

The atmosphere was nice but we had to wonder why no one else was there. We ordered a couple of orders of fish and chips and I had the seafood creole which the waiter warned was a tad spicy. It was but not bad at all. The portions sizes were not large - actually reasonable but no feast here! The food was not bad at all.
I saw some negative reviews elswhere but from my experience they were not deserved. Not a bad little place and certainly a place to go at this point if you do not want a crowd. Very reasonable prices!

1  Thank SDrown
Reviewed 8 April 2010

This review is from my visit several years ago, so it may not be fair, but it is one of those dining experiences I will never forget. Took my husband for his birthday dinner. We ordered a smoked salmon appetizer. It was literally a tiny chunk of slimy fish, ONE cracker and a teeny cube of cream cheese. For the price, we were shocked. The dinner portions were also small and expensive. I have no idea how this place stays open. After we ate, we left still hungry and went to Pizza Hut. I noticed there was no review so I couldn't resist because I wil never forget the size of the pricey appetizer. I thought we were on Candid Camera!

1  Thank meelm