“Late Night Surprise”
Review of Sadighi's

Sadighi's
Ranked #251 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This was a late night dinner after 9pm, We didn't expect anything to be open that served a quality meal, so were we very happy to have found this restaurant that was open until 10. The service was great as well as the food. We both had the New York steaks that were cooked perfectly, they came with onion soup that I wasn't going to eat at first but after a taste, I loved it. The seasonings used on the toasted bread and potatoes was excellent. We couldn't have been happier. I wish this place was closer to where we live as we would be regulars.

There are newer reviews for Sadighi's

Reviewed 6 July 2012

The food we ordered was great, all of it was nicely cooked and the portions were reasonable (although some may say small, as in America restaurants tend to overload your plate). Was nice seeing Mr. Sadighi himself run the place, sure it was quiet, sure it wasn't the most lively atmosphere, but it was a lovely place to eat and it's a nice change not to eat at a chain.

1  Thank KeiDee
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We had a late lunch today at Sadighi's. My daughter had the seafood creole which she really enjoyed. The filet of salmon and fish and chips were good. The veggies were perfectly steamed and the batter on the fish was light and crispy. As was the last time we were there ( about 6 months ago on a late Saturday afternoon) we were the only ones there. The trellises around the restaurant create a quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Great choice If you are looking for a quiet place to get a good meal.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

From the time we walked in, we were treated like family. Really - we felt libread was so good, and would have been delicious without the garlic butterke we could just sit, relax, and be taken care of.

The food was amazing. I love bread, but their garlic bread was the best. The onion soup had salt in it, but was the least salty soup I've ever had. Our meals were fantastic - good portion size, served at a good temperature, and came out quickly - but not too quickly.

Sadighi's is a lovely, small restaurant in a convenient location close to hotels and shopping. Go there - your taste buds will thank you!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Tonight I went to Sadighi's with my family after wanting to go there for 30 years. The restaurant wasn't very busy. It was fun talking to Mr. Sadighi who has a great memory of Bellingham history. I ordered the chicken cream fresh which was good. I thought the signature onion soup was okay. My dining companions had the sirloin steak which was tender and juicy. The vegetable sides were good. The parking was excellent. The atmosphere was homey....

Been to Sadighi's? Share your experiences!