“Very Disappointing Experience”

The Pita Pit
Ranked #249 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 15 June 2012

First off, I've been to the Pita Pit in Pasco, WA and it is terrific. So when I found one in Bellingham I talked my bf into trying it. We were the only customers, yet the service was beyond slow. The two workers were more interested in personally chatting each other up. We ordered Pitas with falafel and watching them being made was a turn-off. I used the rest room while we waited and realized then that we should have left as it was quite untidy. We ate inside rather than doing take-out and my bf asked for a glass of water. Sorry. Only drinks available are for sale from the glassed-in case. Will never return.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Their pitas made (somewhat) fast and depending on which person you get to make them heaping with toppings or filled to the "acceptable" level. A good amount of healthy toppings and some meats to choose from and vegetarians will be okay here.A bit too high on their prices but produce is going up in costs so they don't have too much control over that.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

I tried there Euro or Gyro, Thats one of best taste I got with greek food.

Reviewed 27 October 2010

Very clean place, maybe they have cleaned up since the last bad review but I honestly thought it was great. Food was fresh, delish, and Lg portions. These pitas are big and tasty and I'm very picky about where I eat.(I ordered the feta pita) The only thing I thought was crasy is that I asked for avacodo on mine thinking I wouldl get a generouse amount, well for .75 cents I only got a 1/4 of one on this lg pita...nerver even tasted it. waste of $$ won't do that again but I will go back and would recommend to anyone looking for a more healthy filling lunch.

Reviewed 25 July 2010

The name says it all. It took the two harried employees 35 minutes to make two sandwiches. The long-suffering line of customers entertained themselves by watching the antics of the flies buzzing around. And, even though I was ready to eat anything by the time my falafel was finally ready, I still had enough discrimination left to know that it was truly mediocre.

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!