“What can I say? It's Starbucks.”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Bellingham
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Starbucks is the best coffee shop around, in my opionion. The atmosphere is friendly and trendy. It's fun to look at all the merchandise they sell (dreaming about that espresso machine). All of their coffee and tea drinks are fabulous. It is a real treat to go there and spend an hour talking with a friend.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I must admit I am a Starbucks junkie so I was shocked to walk into this shop and not know about the Clover Press. The great staff working took the time to explain the process to me, you get to choose any of the beans they sell for your coffee! After making my selection I stepped down and watched the process and was amazed! But the real treat was yet to come, I was handed the best cup of coffee I have ever had at Starbucks!!! I know this is a huge investment for them and hope it succeeds as it is great!!! If you are a true coffee lover you must stop in and try this!!!! It is wonderful that you get all this at no extra cost.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We love Starbucks! You can get coffee or smoothies just the way you like them and if you pick something you don't like they'll let you order a second time for free! Don't get me started on their baked goods! Pumpkin scones, banana bread etc. It's one of my favorite morning stops!

Reviewed 4 November 2011

The barista took the time to explain the new Clover equipment and made me a wonderful cup of Verona when we passed through Bellingham last week. Thanks for going out of your way to make a SUPER fresh cup of Joe.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!