“Offers gluten free donuts (and vegan donuts)”
Review of Rocket Donuts

Rocket Donuts
Ranked #1 of 13 Bakeries in Bellingham
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Another reviewer asks what's so great about this place. Well, when you're allergic to gluten and nuts, and this place has a couple of different donuts that you can actually eat and taste good, that's what's so great. They had a couple of vegan donuts as well, but those were not gluten free. The rest of my family got the regular donuts and they thought they were really good. My husband liked all the movie posters of old sci-fi flicks.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

only so much can be said about a donut.....didn't get the rocket ride while eating this one...the staff was very friendly ...it's a nice enough place to sit and have a good cup of coffee and watch people get their morning sugar rush ....

Reviewed 4 June 2014

So I was taken here by someone who said that we just couldn't leave Bellingham without a Rocket Donut... I am SO glad that she did! I'm a purist and so ordered 2 glazed. Melt in your mouth goodness. I ate one right away and saved the other for later and both were equally as good. Words can't describe how delicious these were.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I love this place. The donuts are yummy and the coffee is delish! It is a regular spot on my visits to downtown. High quality and a spacy atmosphere. Check it out!

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I was so looking forward to the opening of the Fairhaven site but it just doesn't have the charm as the Bellingham one does. I mean it is still very nice and tastefully done. Maybe it needs to be broke in still. The donuts are just as delicious and it is a fun place.