“Nice Atmosphere”
Review of Woods Coffee

Woods Coffee
Ranked #1 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Bellingham
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Woods Coffee has done a great job with it's location and it's atmosphere. Beautiful wood, fire places (inside and out), and customer service is two thumb up. Personally, the coffee/espresso doesn't taste that great to me but if you are getting it iced or a coffee shake it's just fine.. plus they have a lot of other options such as tea, bagels, etc. Beautiful place, amazing view, but I prefer Moka Joe for example and I think they are a bit spendy too.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We walked the wharf to Boulevard Park. Woods Coffee had a hopping business but service was very efficient. The coffee is always good here and the coffee shop is very inviting and comfortable. This has to be our favorite location yet with it's fabulous views.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I love it when I step into a city I know nothing about, disregard the local Starbucks, choose a coffee shack at random and come across the best coffee I've had out here in the west.

1  Thank vyakal
Reviewed 28 April 2013

there is no better coffee anywhere else. the help is always friendly and the coffee's you get there is always very rich and fresh.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Woods is great but the location here is even better. What a unique coffee experience. The savoury scone is pretty great. Our three year old loved the Greek yogurt and fresh granola cup. A great way to start the day!