“coupons”

Dining options: Reservations
Blaine, Washington
“coupons”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Jack Niemann will not honor his own coupons even though there is no expiration date on the coupons. We had a coupon stating that the schnitzel was less than the regular price with NO expiration date on the coupon. When we gave it to the waiter, he told us, "That's just an ad not a coupon". Now what does that mean????? Another time we came for an early bird special but was told that the prices offered on my coupon with NO expiration date were not in effect anymore. We left and went down to Bob's Burgers and Brew and had a wonderfully yummy burger. I now have a gift certificate for $10.00 off toward dinner for two with NO expiration date. When I go to use it what will be the excuse for not honoring it??? It's too old, it's just an ad, we don't accept that anymore, or some other lame excuse. Why offer coupons if you don't plan on honoring them???? We both think the schnitzel champignon is the very best, and our daughter likes the filet mignon, but for three of us the bill was over $70.00 with one salad, no drinks nor toasted bread. The Black Forest is close to us and convenient, but how nice it would be to be able to use a coupon now and then.

4 Thank CarolNYF

Snohomish, Washington
“Great steaks”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just loved this place. Steaks were full of flavor, vegetables were fresh, and even though I'm not much of a potato eater, the quarter of the baked potato I did eat was cooked perfectly. Even the salt in the shaker was delicious. Our waiter told us it was Pink Himalayan salt. Will definitely come back when were in town.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Betsy B
Chicago area
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great atmosphere with great steaks and seafood. The service was friendly and attentive. We'll be back again when we're in the area.

Kent
“Delicious Steak!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I had dinner during Happy Hour. The staff was friendly and attentive. I chose the happy hour/bar steak; a 10 ounce sirloin with potatoes for $8.99. It was cooked to my exact specifications and was delicious. My husband had the steak and lobster for $28.99 and he was very impressed.

1 Thank Debbiesgre
Marysville, Washington, United States
“It was a good steak house experience”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I spent the extra money to get a "prime 12 oz. rib-eye steak" ($32.00) which was cooked correctly ( rare-medium rare) but was not as good as many "choice" grade steaks I've purchased and cooked. I don't know why that is....it is only my experience. I don't profess to be an expert, I only know what I've eaten and I know what I like. I won't do that again. However, the service was excellent. Attentive and they asked if the meal was to our liking. My wife would have preferred a booth table as we were seated next to the cash register and it was very busy. It was a filling meal for two and came to $90.00 with the tip. It may have been a better value to have the "surf and turf" for $29.00.

• Visited May 2014