“good food and good times”
Review of Shores

Shores
Ranked #23 of 44 Restaurants in Blaine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 January 2013

had great time watching football playoffs,nice cold beers ,big screen tvs, and good service. even won a couple dollars on the pull tab. plenty of seating the prices are resonable the food is good the people are nice and the service is good .would definitely go to Shore again when in Birch Bay,Blane

There are newer reviews for Shores

Reviewed 29 October 2012

The waitress didn't tell us of the happy hour food specials, which I would have preferred. I ordered their special ahi tuna with mash potatoes and vegetables,$17. The dipping sauce for tuna was green and tasted bitter like ear wax.The tuna and potatoes were okay, but the vegetables were frozen and spongy. They served the salad on a plate with a big chip in it. The list of happy hour specials were taped on the bathroom mirror and at the front desk. They could have put them in with the menu so we would have had a better choice.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

We had breakfast here our first morning at the Sandcastle since we hadn't yet shopped for groceries. Hubs had an omlette, Mom had egg and toast, I had corned beef hash. It took forever, and I mean forever to get our food. There were probably only 3 other tables, and one already had its food. Breakfast doesn't take that long to cook. Not sure what the deal was. Even for being on vacation and relaxing in the sunshine on the patio, where we were eager to get into slow-down mode, the service was noticeably SLOW. Food was fine, not outstanding nor terrible. Value was decent and waitress kept the coffee and sodas full.

3  Thank Stephanie_5o3
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Nice selection and big portions for a reasonable price. The ribs were great. Service was friendly, but maybe a little slow, but you're on vacation so what's the rush?

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I went in there for a few drinks with a friend, both of us quite obviously gay. Not only did we not get any acknowledgment from the bar staff but people coming in after we did were getting served before us. Eventually after practically yelling at the bartender he took our drink order and continued to wipe down wine glasses. Five minutes later we get our two beers slid across the bar to us spilling some on my hand as I stopped it from falling off the bar. We finished our drinks and left thinking I would never come back. A few weeks later on the 4th of July I came back with another gay couple thinking maybe I was just mistaking Homophobia for bad service. It was the same thing if not worse this time, of all the bars I've been to I have never been treated this bad it's so hard to believe that Homophobia still exists these days.

Been to Shores? Share your experiences!