“Hope you're hungry!”

Dining options: Reservations
White Rock, Canada
“Hope you're hungry!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

First trip to Paso Del Norte didn't disappoint! I see a return in our future. The margaritas were very tasty and contained ample alcohol (no scrimping). And speaking of generous - if you're good and hungry - go for the Burritos - a platter full!
The taco combo was tasty too and the prices were decent.
I would recommend the burritos and the lime margaritas above all else on the menu.

• Visited July 2014

Bellingham
“Great food but prices are a little high”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here two days ago and had the special. The food was great like always, but every time I come here it seems like the prices are going up and up. Would recommend for someone not on a budget.

Mount Vernon, Washington
“Good to be back in the USA...”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

where you can get good Mexican food. We got out of the car and the aroma wafted across the street and there was no question as to our decision on where to eat. We were not disappointed. The salsa was great too, plus the cabbage salsa included, I was hungry for veggies so they brought me extra cabbage salsa. Excellent food. Oh, and the sangria was really good too.

• Visited July 2014
Burnaby, Canada
“Invisible Woman”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am often in Blaine picking up packages and stop in at Paso Del Norte. I even time my pick up so I can grab lunch! Today will be my last. It wasn't as though I was sat or shoved into a corner, my table was visible and down the main walkway. I arrived today a couple minutes past 2 pm, so it was not a lunch rush either. Pulled out my e-reader and munched away at the chips and salsa. I sat, and sat, and sat, and sat. It was only when the 3rd round of drinks that were served at the table right next to me did I get pissed. When I finally decided enough was enough I walked up to the cash desk to pay for the chips I did eat the waitress/cashier asked me if I am ready to pay my bill? In future I will try to the Thai restaurant across the street which is too bad otherwise the food is normally passable.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Taylordog2014
Custer, Washington
“If it happens more than once...”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have eaten at Paso Del Norte off and on for years. It's close, the food is OK and generally consistent. The last two times we have gone there, however, the service was appalling. You should not have to shout at a passing waiter to get someone to take your drink order. In two out of our last three visits that was the case (the other visit we ate in the bar where the service was great). After we got drinks ordered, we waited forever to get them, had to ask for menus and then had to send the water-and-chips guy to get a waiter so we could place our order. It was not terrifically busy and there was more than one waiter working. There were four of us the first time and five the second so it's not like we were an enormous party. The food (when we got it) was what we ordered but we did not get the additional beer and more water that we asked for. No one checked back to see how we were doing. We shouted at a waiter again and got boxes and our checks. We will really have to think seriously about eating there again. Or just always opt for the bar.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Paso Del Norte? Share your experiences!