“MMMexican Delight”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

There's no restaurant in Greater Vancouver that serves up home style Mexican food so we often go to Blaine to get our fix. The food is consistently good and comes quickly, even when it's busy. The drinks are generous on the booze and inexpensive.
The best part though is the wonderful staff. You are always greeted with a smile and made to feel like family.
Keep up the good work Miguel!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

First trip to Paso Del Norte didn't disappoint! I see a return in our future. The margaritas were very tasty and contained ample alcohol (no scrimping). And speaking of generous - if you're good and hungry - go for the Burritos - a platter full!
The taco combo was tasty too and the prices were decent.
I would recommend the burritos and the lime margaritas above all else on the menu.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here two days ago and had the special. The food was great like always, but every time I come here it seems like the prices are going up and up. Would recommend for someone not on a budget.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

where you can get good Mexican food. We got out of the car and the aroma wafted across the street and there was no question as to our decision on where to eat. We were not disappointed. The salsa was great too, plus the cabbage salsa included, I was hungry for veggies so they brought me extra cabbage salsa. Excellent food. Oh, and the sangria was really good too.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am often in Blaine picking up packages and stop in at Paso Del Norte. I even time my pick up so I can grab lunch! Today will be my last. It wasn't as though I was sat or shoved into a corner, my table was visible and down the main walkway. I arrived today a couple minutes past 2 pm, so it was not a lunch rush either. Pulled out my e-reader and munched away at the chips and salsa. I sat, and sat, and sat, and sat. It was only when the 3rd round of drinks that were served at the table right next to me did I get pissed. When I finally decided enough was enough I walked up to the cash desk to pay for the chips I did eat the waitress/cashier asked me if I am ready to pay my bill? In future I will try to the Thai restaurant across the street which is too bad otherwise the food is normally passable.

1  Thank Taylordog2014