“Not just another Mexican restaurant in BL!”

Don Chuy Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Reviewed 6 September 2017

A great family-run restaurant with delicious meals! Lunch and dinner have great options! Can't wait to try their catering!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Fresh ingredients and great flavors! the menu even includes some less expected entrées, like tamales. I had the authentic chile relleno with tamal combo, and my husband had the macho burrito. Yum! The guacamole was exceptionally delicious! The ambience is still a strip mall, but short of flying to Mexico, good food is better than décor!! The wait staff were friendly and busy, but did not seems stressed or rushed. There was a large birthday group in the middle and then most of the periphery tables were full. It was such a delightful surprise! we will definitely be changing our choice for Mexican food when we are in Bonney Lake!!! p.s. the location is right on Hwy 410, so it is super convenient!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Outstanding HOMEMADE food. My personal favorite is Asada salad with the freshly made guacamole Always greeted with a smile and great service. Highly recommend this wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Food is excellent and of high quality. Service is exceptional. Serving sizes are huge (but I manged to eat it all). Prices are good. Will go there again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Went there for dinner on a Thursday night. Good night to go seeing it wasn't very crowded. Wife ordered the chicken mole and I had the arrozo chicken. The star of both plates was the chicken. The chicken tasted like it was fresh and not rubbery or frozen. The mole sauce was perfect on my wife's dish and the mushrooms and onions were perfectly sautéed with the chicken on top of the rice with my dish. Service was spot on and we walked out of there very satisfied with dinner for under $40. We'll definitely be back