“What's happening?”
Review of Mr Jalapenos

Mr Jalapenos
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Been here many times, this time was the exception. No flavor at all, very disappointed, the polla de la cream had about 5 little bits of chicken in it, beans and rice very very bland, Very slow service tonight.

Wont go back for a while, seemed really off

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very good Mexican food! The salsa is great! I had a beef fajitas burrito, it was amazing! Good portion and great service!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This was possibly the worst Mexican food I have had. It tasted like it came straight out of a can. I can make way better Mexican food in my own kitchen for cheaper. Don't waste your time or money at this place!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I ate here with my daughter and young granddaughter, and was impressed with the friendly service, tasty food, and accommodations they made for a restless toddler. The ambiance is nothing great, but we will return for the food that was priced very reasonably.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Hubby and I didn't want to leave the plateau to go to our usual favorite Mexican restaurant, just a coincidence it was Cinco de Mayo. We weren't sure what to expect- the reviews were all over the place. I'm happy to say that it was a very positive experience. From service to actual food- top notch. I think we have a new favorite Mexican place.

I ordered the veggie burrito (OMG!)- it's like the fajita veggies all tasty and cooked put in a yummy tortilla. It wasn't just a frozen Normandy veggie mix tossed in a tortillia like some places cop out for a veggie burrito.
Hubby ordered a combo - burrito and enchilada. He was also impressed.

Their iced tea tasted fresh and my hubby said the Coke was really well mixed (which is rare anywhere you go nowadays).

We might have been extra hungry but the chips and salsa were pretty tasty too.

I would definitely eat there again and I would definitely recommend it. Now I don't have to go to leave the plateau to get decent Mexican food.

I look forward to trying other items on their menu.
Funny story- we avoided the place because it's next to that abomination called Jersey Mike's and parking is a pain in that shopping area. Secondly- I would think a better name would be Señor Jalapeño. HA! Mister Jalapeno it is! I'm a believer. :D