“My favorite in town”

Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
“My favorite in town”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite Mexican in town! So good and service is always friendly. Well always be back for more!

Bonney Lake, Washington
“Delightful Dining”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This location is fairly new in Bonney Lake but this Mazatlan used to be just blocks away.

The restaurant is tucked just off Hwy 410 just East of 214th. Beautiful setting. The restaurant is HUGE so they can accommodate large venues.

Guests are warmly greeted and quickly seated. The chips and salsa are delivered to the table before you order drinks.

The menu selections are extensive. I tried the carne asada salad offered for $9.98 It was amazing. This salad was enough to share...but I didn't. The carne was sooo tender. I chose to have ranch dressing and my husband chose the blue cheese. The dressings were served on the side. Both were great tasting.
My sister chose the arroz camerones $15.98 and ordered a dollop of sour cream on the side. We loved our meals so much, we went back four days later and ordered the same things.

• Visited June 2012
Buckley, Washington
“Good Food & Fun Place To Go!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This Mazatlan Restaurant is our favorite, always clean and friendly staff! We've never had a bad meal here. If you have a large group, it has the space.

• Visited May 2012
Enumclaw, Washington
“great Mexican food”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

this is the best Mazatlan restaurant we have been too. Room for groups.

Poulsbo
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Very flavorful food. I a spicy chicken dish (name escapes me...chicken tamalo?), It was excellent. Others had veggetarian dishes which were also very tasty. Very authentic food.

Visited February 2012