“Very good service, good food”

Mazatlan Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Seattle
“Very good service, good food”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I always have to order something not quite on the menu. The waiter is always so accomodating that I never feel like I am asking for anything unusual, which I usually am due to my dietary restrictions. This food is very good, served fast, a you get a lot of it. Many rooms, many booths, they can seat a lot of people. The bar is well separated from the dining area, which is nice for families.

Visited January 2013

“My favorite in town”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite Mexican in town! So good and service is always friendly. Well always be back for more!

Bonney Lake, Washington
“Delightful Dining”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This location is fairly new in Bonney Lake but this Mazatlan used to be just blocks away.

The restaurant is tucked just off Hwy 410 just East of 214th. Beautiful setting. The restaurant is HUGE so they can accommodate large venues.

Guests are warmly greeted and quickly seated. The chips and salsa are delivered to the table before you order drinks.

The menu selections are extensive. I tried the carne asada salad offered for $9.98 It was amazing. This salad was enough to share...but I didn't. The carne was sooo tender. I chose to have ranch dressing and my husband chose the blue cheese. The dressings were served on the side. Both were great tasting.
My sister chose the arroz camerones $15.98 and ordered a dollop of sour cream on the side. We loved our meals so much, we went back four days later and ordered the same things.

• Visited June 2012
Buckley, Washington
“Good Food & Fun Place To Go!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This Mazatlan Restaurant is our favorite, always clean and friendly staff! We've never had a bad meal here. If you have a large group, it has the space.

• Visited May 2012
Enumclaw, Washington
“great Mexican food”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

this is the best Mazatlan restaurant we have been too. Room for groups.