“Food was OK and service was less than aweful” 1 of 5 bubbles

Mazatlan Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
“Food was OK and service was less than aweful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Not one to talk negative but this was the worst service I've ever had. Been here multiple times and it's always been mediocre, tonight was different. We spent 1 hour and 15 minutes before I had to ask the owner if we could order food. finally we received our food then 2 hours in we had to grab our own boxes. Asked the bar tender if we could get our checks. Once received I asked to talk to the owner again. Explained we had been there for 2 hours and just received our checks, only received 2 rounds of drinks, and NEVER received an apology or even to let us know the food was coming. After explaining to the owner, he says "what do you want me to do about it"? Done, will never step foot in Mazatlan again. And to top it off, we were there for a buddy's birthday and asked for the happy birthday song...never got it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Portland, Oregon
“Good and bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was disappointed after reading the good reviews. The carne asda is good. The portions are large as is the restaurant itself. I was not impressed with the dipping salsa for the chips. Service was very slow. I had a burrito with chicken and was just okay. Our tostado was a lot of lettuce and not much else. Our enchilada had no enchilada sauce, just melted cheese. I acutally put some of mu burrito sauce on the enchilada to flavor it.

Visited May 2014
Bonney Lake, Washington
“Exellent dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We enjoyed our meal and the service at Mazatlan Restaurant in Bonney Lake. The service was good, the food was delicious and affordable and the decor was inviting. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Mexican Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We enjoyed the food. The service was good. One has to watch for the Mazatlan sign or you will drive right by. The entrance comes right after a traffic light.

• Visited March 2014
washington
“Mazatlan Friday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have eaten her every Friday night for the last 15 years. The food has remained consistently delicious. I love spicy salsa so to me theirs is THE BEST. The staff are lovely. The service is great and prompt.

• Visited April 2014