“If they knew what over medium meant I'd give them 5 stars”
Review of Mad Dogs Cafe

Mad Dogs Cafe
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Bonney Lake
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Alas, in a busy restaurant you can almost be assured the cook will cut corners and serve eggs over easy. Another 30 seconds on the grill would have done it. Otherwise an excellent place for the traditional American bacon and eggs breakfast. They were quite generous with the bacon, too. It was quite busy so service was a bit slow. I can't really blame them for that. Friendly and attentive wait staff. It's going t become my Go-to place for breakfast in that area. I figure I can teach them about the eggs next time.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Dogs is the ultimate diner experience. The black and white checker floor, the mirror behind the counter where adults can sit and have a cold one. Breakfast all day is a high light for me. The biscuits and gravy is very tasty. The bacon is thick and cooked to the perfect crisp. The staff are attentive but don't hover. The menu has breakfast, lunch and dinner. I try to order dinner but keep choosing breakfast :)

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Great local food, good service and perfect portions. Ate breakfast and lunch, never had a bad experience. My family and I like going to the local restaurants instead of the chain restaurants.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Love their breakfast. Get the home fries. They are crisp and delicious. Good service. Not fancy restaurant but nice homey feel. They have changed their name to Hungry Dogs, by the way.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I've been going here for years! Love this cute casual place! Great service, nice servers and Great Food!