“Pleasant,finely designed hideaway in Bothell”
Review of Eason Estates

Eason Estates
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bothell
Eason Estates
Ranked #1 of 1 Bothell B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The attention to detail was impressive, whether it was the way the outside sitting area was sheltered on all sides by beauty, or the way the inside decor was composed like a musical score. Pleasant atmosphere, gracious environment, excellent service.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is a great place to stay! You will enjoy a very comfortable,clean room & a sumptuous breakfast! This is an ideal location for visiting the wineries & taking in a concert. The one & ONLY disappointing fact was accessibility to the internet. My husband & I always travel with our laptops,(we are geeky), and we found the lack of a strong or even consistent connection to the internet to be frustrating.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is a perfect place to stay if you are visiting the wineries or just to kick back in the nicely landscaped back yard and have a glass of wine or other beverage.
The room was very comfortable and morning coffee was outside our door at a pre-arranged time.
The breakfast was outstanding with yogurt and fresh fruit, choice of juices, coffee and
some delicious blueberry pancakes and sausage. Shaun, one of the owners waited on us while Beth his wife did the cooking. They have created a spotless and comfortable B&B with
attention to every detail. I highly recommend staying here

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We had out of town visitors who wanted to sample Washington State Wines. We spent the evening at Easton Estates before moving on to visit other parts of the state. Our guests had one room and my wife and I the other. Both rooms were clean and comfortable and tastefully decorated. The common areas were well stocked with beverages and snacks and grounds were well maintained. Though located on a busy street, there is ample parking and no street noise. There is easy access to an extended walking, running, or biking path that leads to short circular routes or extended long training routes. It is conveniently located to all of the major wineries in the Woodinville area. Shaun and Beth go out of their way to make you comfortable and be attentive to any dietary needs.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Eason Estates is a wonderful oasis that made us feel like we had retreated from the hustle and bustle, yet it's very close in. The historic buidlings are complete with all the modern amenities, including a jetted tub in the Kim's quilt room on the first floor. The breakfast served in the lovely solarium with heated floors was beautifully presented and delicious, and the owners are just the right amount of friendly and helpful. The property is lovely inside and out, and easy to get to. Highly recommend staying here if you are doing any kind of wine tasting in Woodinville, or even just doing business in and around Seattle, Bothell or Everett.

Room Tip: Talk to the owners when you book your room, there are some rooms a little quieter for lighter sleepe...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have stayed at Eason Estates on several trips to the greater Seattle area. Every time I have stayed I am greeted with a warm hello and a local glass of wine. Beth and Shawn pay attention to every small detail from the best french toast on the planet to the lovely antiques and art that fill their lovely 1906 masterpiece. Visiting anytime of the year is wonderful, but spring & summer are my personal favorite. You can sit in the lovely garden, sip a glass of wine and then take a relaxing bike ride to the local tasting rooms on their restored vintage bikes or if beer better suits you head to Redhook on the bike path. It's only three miles from the BB.

Room Tip: I have stayed in all the rooms. They are all decorated with a different theme. Kim's Quilt is...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2013

My wife and I have stayed here numerous times and it is now the only place we stay when we come to the Seattle area. Shaun and Beth are wonderful people. They are welcoming and cater to your every need.
The rooms are perfectly clean and very spacious. The grounds make me feel like I should hire them to tend to mine!!
As for the breakfasts...oh my are they good. If you leave hungry then you need to get checked for a tape worm, as there is always plenty to eat. The cereal crusted french toast is my personal favorite, along with the homemade raspberry jam and homemade shortbread.
Also, if you like wine and are doing the Woodinville area- Shaun has great rcommendations and if cajoled can often inspire some tastings with a handpicked beauty from his personal cellar.

Room Tip: Cowboy Up and Kim's Quilt are our favorite rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple