“Supreme Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Our family recently got together from all over North America for a wedding. We all congregated at this amazing hotel. We were so impressed and grateful for all that the staff did to help our family spend time together. They treated us like we were in their home and looked after our every need and want. Fantastic staff! Always smiling and ready to help. Beds were unbelievably comfortable. Food was fantastic. You have to stay at this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank cduroch

Reviewed 30 August 2011

Stayed for two nights. The room was very nice and very clean. The staff was great and all very friendly. My only complaint was with breakfast. HGI always has the best breakfast as it is made to order. They were short staffed both mornings thus they didn't have their usual selections as they were empty and the poor servers didnt have enough time to stock. Other than that I give it two big thumbs up and would reccomend to anyone visiting Bothell!!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Pros
- Get a suite: it’s unbelievably well-appointed! Unlike other “suite hotels,” these are real suites with a separate door dividing the bedroom and lounge areas. There are two bathrooms and the one off the bedroom area is huge and has separate shower and spa tub.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Even the pullout sofa bed was comfortable.
- Very convenient to restaurants (you can walk to them) and grocery stores
- Underground parking
- Free cookies in the evening
- Nicely equipped business center
- Very sturdy luggage carts

Cons
- Not as quiet as some other hotels in the area as it’s right on the freeway. If you get a room facing away from the freeway, it’s fine, though.
- Breakfast buffet is not free, although it does offer lots of options
- A little pricier than some of the other hotels in the area
- I had trouble getting my VPN to work with the hotel’s Internet right off the bat.

Room Tip: Get a suite (it's worth it!) and ask for a room facing away from the freeway
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2011

First time at this hotel in Bothell. Have tried others in the area and I am pretty sure I will be back for this one. Nice location. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Ate breakfast at the on site dining area. Food was average. Loved having the underground parking. And it was free. Used the business center and that was great having access to. The pool was nice. Housekeeping was awesome. I asked if they could find me a fan and when I returned to my room, it was right there. Needed it only to help drown out my husbands snoring. But the room temps were fine. Will stay here again for sure.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Booked this for one night through Hotwire - great value. Needed one night stay close to Seattle and this was a great choice. Rated as a 3 star but closer to 4 experience. The room was clean and fresh. View of green space out our window. Considering it's location beside the freeway, it was peaceful. The only drawback was the air conditioner going on and off all night long which made for an interrupted sleep.

Vera
Diary of an Intuitive

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2011

We spent the 4th of July weekend at this hotel to visit family in the area. The hotel is excellent and nicely located near all Bothell sites. It is well appointed and the beds are wonderful. I didn't think I would like the new beds but I do. It was very quiet over the weekend and we parked in the convenient underground parking garage. The hotel is hidden behind the Outback restaurant.

Room Tip: 4th floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
HiltonGI-Bothell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2011

Thank you! We are so glad that you enjoyed the 4th of July here in beautiful Bothell. Our adjustable firmness "Garden Sleep System " beds are great! My favorite number is 7... It's just right for me. Our Director of Houskeeping likes our beds so much, she bought one for home. We hope to see you again next time your travels take you back to Bothell!

Reviewed 16 May 2011

This HGI property is located just off a branch of I-405 and is nestled in the rear of a retail center (offering a variety of restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel). Rooms along the "front' of the hotel face the freeway, while rooms in the "back" face a wooded area. I didn't notice any freeway noise (even with the HVAC turned off) but I would opt for a room along the back side of the hotel. There is plenty of free parking in front of and to the sides of the hotel. This four-floor HGI is faced with a brick exterior and the interior/lobby area seems to have a newer, more upscale finish than older HGI locations.

I was greeted warmly by the front desk person and my check-in took less than a minute. The main floor offers all the typical (and appreciated) HGI ameneties including a restaurant, business center, fitness room, guest laundry, and access to a pool. In-room internet access is free.

I immediately noticed how clean and bright the common areas are: this hotel has installed compact florescent lights throughout the hotel (also in the guest rooms). The bright light coupled with the "wing" design of the building made the hallways seem larger, and in the guest rooms the brightness is in sharp contrast to the low-wattage bulbs many hotels still use.

My room was standard HGI - coffee maker, microwave, and mini-fridge. The HVAC system worked well and maintained good air flow while maintaining a comfortable temp. The bathroom, was nicely finished, offered all the usual ameneties, and the shower head produced a good, strong flow.

I've stayed at many of the HGI properties in the Puget Sound area, and I would rate this HGI at the top of the pack. The staff are friendly and helpful. The facility is clean, well-equipped, and offered me a good night's sleep at a reasonable rate. I recommend this Hilton Garden Inn whether you have business in the Everett-Bellevue corridor, or whether you're looking for a place to spend the night while traveling through the area.

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask for a room along the back side
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Flying_Lawyer
HiltonGI-Bothell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

Dear Flying_Lawyer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a raving review about our hotel -we appreciate it! Hope you see you again soon.

Chip Peterson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Residence Inn Seattle Northeast/Bothell

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA? Share your experiences!