“Excellent property”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Fantastic Location. Friendly Staff with excellent accomodations. Breakfast option s were great. Definitely will stay here when I am in Seattle. The brand doesn't never disappoint me as I travel multiple times monthly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Very nice hotel, very nice and helpful staff. Everything was neat and clean and it was VERY QUIET and restful. Found a soiled band aid in the hot tub but stuff happens. Maintenance got right on it. Don't know where you could stay in the Greater Seattle area that would be as spotless as this hotel. Good restaurants within a close (walking) distance was perfect after a lomng day on the road.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have stayed at this Garden Inn before. The staff and accommodations are excellent. We had requested a top floor room when we made the on-line reservation and we got one. Very quiet. Good location with a number of restaurants nearby to select from.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Not worth the price and the experience was less than a Motel 6. People are the issue. Front desk and room service (cleaning) left me thinking what else is going wrong. As the title reflects, simple requests like transportation to local site was met with a "can't at the moment attitude". The bed and trash was changed only when I requested it by writing a note to the maids. Check out and Check In was a night mare vice smooth and easy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGI-Bothell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Mr. Dieter,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service you encountered during your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our front desk and housekeeping teams and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and cleanliness. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Chip Peterson

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Could not have had a more pleasant stay. Everything was perfect, down to the smallest detail. The hotel was immaculate, the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Garage parking was easily accessible to protect from the elements. I could go on and on. This hotel leaves nothing to chance and goes out of it's way to insure the comfort of it's guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great hotel! Almost everything I look for in a hotel, clean, fresh, modern, comfortable, and reasonable. Only thing missing is a makeup mirror in the bathroom. Complimentary internet service was slow, but may have been because we were on the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2014

If travelling to the area for business and require flexibility beyond a standard cancellation policy, do not book this hotel. I am a Hilton Honors Gold member and have stayed at this hotel in the past as I make quarterly trips to the area. It is a standard Garden Inn although on the pricey side. Booked three nights (Tues-Thurs) but as my plans changed I needed to spend the middle night in a different location (7am meeting south of Seattle) - booked that (Hampton Inn in Tukwila) no issues but was shocked to find that the HGI in Bothell would not allow me to change my reservation to two nights (Tues, Thurs). Could cancel outright or stick with original three night reservation. Was informed (by Melissa) that their "business model" did not support my request. Hampton Inn in Lynnwood (5 miles north) worked fine for me and was MUCH less expensive (60%). That is where I will be staying for all my future business trips to the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HiltonGI-Bothell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Mr. G,
I’m sorry to hear of your recent difficulties at our hotel. We absolutely value your business and certainly your loyalty as a Gold Member. We do have cancellation policies in place to protect the hotel. As our weekdays are usually quite busy, occasionally individual days are not available for purchase in sell out situations. That being said, we understand the challenges of travelling on business, and our hope is to ease the stress as much as possible for each and every guest. I am sorry we fell short of that, and I do hope we can regain your business again.
Chip Peterson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
14 mi away
Hilton Seattle
Hilton Seattle
#57 of 104 in Seattle

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA? Share your experiences!