“Great Hotel for the Price”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hotel has all of the amenities that I look for in business travel at a reasonable price: complimentary Wi-Fi and business center, indoor pool, exercise facility and restaurant / bar in the lobby. Conveniently located near shops and restaurants. Rooms are clean and spacious.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I did not expect such a lovely hotel in this price range and just off the interstate. The lobby is beautiful, the room was extremely clean and comfortable, and the staff were very pleasant.
We had a room on the back of the hotel looking out at the forest, and it was very quiet.
My husband used the fitness room , and I used the small pool; both areas were very clean.
We were visiting family in the area and would certainly stay here again on another visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was welcomed by a smiling face which is nice to see when you have been away from home on business for over a week. the hotel was perfect... clean, friendly and very efficient. The gym was very clean and the equipment was perfectly maintained. Check in and out were a great experience.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a company training here for two days and the staff was responsive and helpful with every detail. Even taking care of things before we asked. Our support people both days came in and introduced themselves to us and check in frequently to ensure things were the way we expected. Two of us stayed at the hotel and they even referred to us by name the next morning during breakfast. I have not experienced that level of customer service in a hotel in a long time.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel was extremly beautiful! The hotel staff was friendly & helpful, I was even able to check in early, which was grealty appreciated after a long flight! Room service was amazing, pool was perfect, and the bed was very comfortable! I had a great stay!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

First class accommodations and service. There was nothing that they could have done that would have improved my experience. Great staff and service. Definitely recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a girls weekend in February and found it very easy to get to...once I realized there was no direct access (I had to wind my way through a strip-mall parking lot to the end). Once there, the staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. Check-in took less than 3 minutes. There is an option to park underground (in the Seattle area this is a great option) and you have to use your key to get into the elevator area (nice and secure). The elevator was pretty slow and I was on the top floor. This hotel is not overly large so when you exit the elevator you can either go left or right down the hall. The rooms have a nice floor plan with the desk/work area by the window instead of the bed and the bathroom and closet area by the door. I had a room facing the woods in back so I was not bothered by any traffic sound from 405. The bed was very comfortable... they have sleep number beds so I would highly recommend funding out what your number is before stating here or you will find that you spend quite a bit of time figuring out what is going to work for you. The king size beds have two chambers so don't forget to adjust BOTH sides... I didn't realize this at the time so this is a good to I am giving you (haha). The bathroom has enough room to comfortably fit one person getting ready and there was plenty of hot water with nice pressure. Towels and bedding were of nice quality. Breakfast in the lobby/food area is very good. They offer a wide variety of breakfast food and I like that you can order items a la carte for $1 each because I usually just want oatmeal and bacon but don't want to have to pay the $10 buffet charge. The decor is very nice and modern and the staff is extremely helpful and non-invasive while you are trying to eat and plan the day.
The hotel says Seattle/Bothell but is more conveniently suited for time spent in the north end and east side.
I have stayed here multiple times and have never had any negative experiences at all from check-in to check-out.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bothell, WA
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
14 mi away
Hilton Seattle
Hilton Seattle
#57 of 104 in Seattle

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA? Share your experiences!