“I have always had a great experience staying at Country Inns.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I have traveled a lot and found the Country Inns at Bothell, well priced, clean, nice room with comfortable beds and really nice breakfast set up. I would recommend Country Inns and they have a great hotel chain line-up with high end hotels.

• Stayed: April 2012
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. We are so happy to that you find a level of consistency with our Country Inns & Suites brand of hotels. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and that our hotel was clean and you felt great value for the price paid. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

The Country inn and Suites Bothell is a basic, clean hotel that offers a very good complimentary breakfast (self-serve selection - 7am until 10am) as well as coffee and fresh cookies served all day long. Located in Bothell off the 405 this is a great location if you are planning on a visit to Seattle as well as to the Tulalip outlet stores, not to mention the many other shopping areas between the two, it is a good central location. We felt the hotel offered reasonable value for the price and were very pleased with our stay there. We would definitely return to this location on future shopping trips to the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GERANN2012
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

We are so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be in a convenient location while shopping in the Seattle area. We are also glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and the coffee and cookies available 24 hours a day. We look forward to your next shopping adventure in Seattle. Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Location is easy on/off I-405. Spacious lobby and additional eating area for a FREE breakfast.
Swimming pool & exercise rooms have it all. Rooms easily accessible. Staff friendly & knowledgeable.

Room Tip: Ground rooms away from the pool are quieter.
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that you found our location convenient and our facilities/amenities onsite easily accessible and of good quality. We are glad that you left with a great impression of our staff and felt that they were helpful during your stay. We hope to be able to host you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I booked this hotel last minute on Hotwire.com for $75 per night. I booked a room for 3 people and when we got there, they had given us a room with 1 king bed. We had to pay more to *upgrade* to a room with 2 queen beds. I'm not sure how they expected us to all get in 1 bed, but they wouldn't back down on the extra cost. It was only $10 extra per night, so I maybe caved in too easy. I figured it was still a good deal, but couldn't help feeling ripped off, not because of the cost, but because I had booked for 3 and they made us pay more for something we'd already paid for.

The hotel is in a business park. There is really nothing much around it. It is a pretty good location for a cheap hotel not far from Woodinville though.

Front lobby is nice, has a bar and sitting area, cookies and coffee/tea 24 hours per day is nice. Included a decent breakfast. Nice outdoor pool and deck area in hotel courtyard.

Room decor was a little dated, old style tvs, very, very slow internet connection. We had no shower curtains in our room, but front desk reacted quickly in bringing some up when I called them. Beds were hard and pillows were very flat.

Overall, the hotel was fine, and a good deal for our Hotwire price, even with the extra upgrade charge. I would stay here again, but not for the full price listed on the web site.

2  Thank traceyhwright
Reviewed 21 June 2012

This is a nice, well maintained hotel. The breakfast selection is really, really impressive. They might as well called it a full service restaurant. For the money we paid, it is a very good value. However, there is one glitch during our stay. Their hot water boiler was out, so we had no hot water for the evening we stayed. The boiler was repaired and hot water was restored the next morning. I figure this is just bad luck, so I didn't deduct any point for my review. If I have any bone to pick, it is the management did not make a point to apologize to the guests for the inconvenience the lack of hot water caused.

Overall, I would stay at this place again the next time I am in the Seattle area.

1  Thank Travel_and_Learn99
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with our complimentary breakfast buffet and that you felt our hotel was well maintained. I sincerely apologize that on the evening of your stay we had a maintenance issue with our boiler system. I would certainly like the opportunity to talk with you further regarding this and we look forward to your return visit, hopefully in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I've stayed here twice now for good-length trips, and have been very pleased. Rooms were comfortable, clean, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating when we had special requests. When we heard noise in the quad/pool area (not common), and needed housekeeping service at off-times, they kindly and quickly hopped into action. I like the real breakfast, which is a big step up in quality and options from the "deluxe continental" some places offer, and appreciate the Carlson cookies-and-coffee available 24 hours a day. Only ate at the restaurant once, but the food was good, and their bar/lounge is very comfortable. Location is great: right off the freeway, but quiet, and by a Subway, gas station/convenience store, and little teriyaki place.

The only reasons they lose one "star" from me is that on our last trip they had boiler problems and for about 3 days of my 7-day stay, we had trouble getting hot showers right when we wanted one. They made it right by discounting those days, and fixed the problem within a few hours each time, but it was disappointing. Also, in one of our rooms, the curtain was kind of torn/let some light in on one side. This didn't cause us any problems personally, but the very aesthetically picky (or light sleepers needing to rest during the day) would have wanted to change rooms.

This place lives up to its rating and then some. Fantastic value, especially during the months they offer a AAA or multi-night-stay discount! We'd go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so happy to hear that this was a return visit for you and that you found our accommodations to be clean and comfortable and that our staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for the nice feedback regarding our breakfast buffet and we are glad that you felt it offered a wide variety of items. We look forward to your next visit to Bothell and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson!

Reviewed 12 June 2012

This is about our third stay at this hotel in Bothell.....quiet location,nice bedding,great hot breakfast and great customer service thanks again. Great place to stay for a shopping weekend not far from the Seattle Premium outlet and Alderwood Mall.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
ManagerBothell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Thank you so much for visiting us again during your shopping weekend. We are so pleased that during each visit you have been impressed with our customer service, hot breakfast and our quiet and convenient location. Thank you for this feedback. We look forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Woodinville WA
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell? Share your experiences!