“All I can say is you might find buried treasure.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Bothel
“All I can say is you might find buried treasure.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Walked in looked like a nice clean room, went to the bathroom pee left on the seat,then went into the bedroom opened up the bedside table and there was medicine, receipts, trash, and lastly an iPhone. I bet someone is sick looking for it calling for it in lost and found and of course no one is gonna say they see it in lost and found because it's still up here in the drawer...

• Stayed June 2014
Wendy R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
We apologize for the condition of the room upon your arrival. We will immediately look into why the room was available for sale at that time, as the specifics you mention would have been noticed upon inspection of the room. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, so I am sorry you experienced this unsusual circumstance. I look forward to speaking with you directly and I hope you will give us a second chance when you visit the area next. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotel room smelled very musty and the carpet was very dirty. In the bathroom there was modl on the wall above the toilet to the ceiling and the shower stall had mildew in all of the grouting between the tiles. There were long black hairs stuck to the tiles and in the tub. when I asked the front desk for another room, I was told the hotel was full and that the cleaning staff was unavailable until the following morning. As I had already paid through expedia.com, there was a clear feeling that I had paid and therefore the hotel staff was not obligated to assist. the following morning when I checked out I reiterated my complaints to the front desk staff, with no reaction. The hotel manager could only say "euuw!" but did not offer an apology or any form of compensation. I didn't eat the breakfast as I felt that with such low cleaning standards, that eating the provided breakfast would't be wise. I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Wendy R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback in regards to your stay. I look forward to speaking with you directly regarding this feedback. Thank you.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

First time I have stayed in a Country Inn & Suites in many years. Room was very clean and comfortable, though I found the layout a bit odd with the bed facing a picture window of the pool area. A little better privacy would have been nice. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Good bar and restaurant on site. Overall a very pleasant stay and good value for the money.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jim B
Wendy R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
We are so pleased to hear that you returned to the Country Inns & Suites brand and specifically, Bothell, WA. We are glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet and that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff friendly and helpful. We certainly look forward to your next stay. Thank you.
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The staff were real helpful I asked how the best way to get to Olympic National Park they printed the route for me it took us right there. It was about two and a half hours away but well worth it . In the lobby area they have a fire place where you can sit and relax. The breakfast area is large with a very good selection to choose from. The room was clean and the bed real comfortable..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank James L
Wendy R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
I am so pleased to hear you were comfortable during your stay and that the staff was helpful and friendly. Sounds like you had a great time sightseeing. We hope to see you again soon.
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed 4 June 2014

All they had were smokers rooms left. Like a non-smoker wouldn't mind. They didn't even trip covering it up. Would have walked out but it was late and it is paid for. Guess I'm sleeping in an ashtray tonight.

Reviewing from my I phone because the internet connection is one bar and barely moves.

• Stayed June 2014
Wendy R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
I am so sorry to hear that we did not have your preferred room type upon arrival. You booked in a way in which only offered run of house room types are offered. In the future we do offer a minimal fee for upgrades. We hope to be able to exceed your expecations in the future.
dublin
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Arrived late after a flight from the east coast, and fit our needs - easy access from the airport and a comfy bed. It is approximately 25 mins north of the airport, but easy to get to. Breakfast was fine. Nothing special, however, clean, comfortable, easy access, and friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DublinIslanddreamer
Wendy R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
We are pleased to hear that you were comfortable during your stay and that you found our staff to be friendly. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

we were glad for choosing this hotel as our overnight stay in Seattle area, though its location is bit far away from the city, Seattle and airport, but not very difficult to find it, beside, I like its quietness and cleanness. If there are some restaurants near by, will be better.
The Country Inn is nice and cozy, and staff are very friendly too, we love the chain of Country Inn, we had 1st time accommodation in Country INN in Portland in 2012, and had very good impression about it , the recent time we tried to book a different hotel, not very available, but found room available in Country Inn, so we had no hesitation to book it due to our previous impression, and happy to improve it still is.

Room Tip: we were glad for choosing this hotel as our overnight stay in Seattle area, though its location is...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jane z
Wendy R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Country Inns & Suites brand. We are so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be cozy and our staff friendly. We look forward to seeing you again!