“Meh!!!”

Ranked #21 of 189 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: American
“Meh!!!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

This was our second trip to this restaurant. The first time, the waitress was pleasant and attentive. The food was good, nothing spectacular though. The second time, our waitress was very forgetful. I had to remind her we ordered drinks when she brought our meals. She returned with the wrong drink for me. I had to ask another waitress to bring the right one since ours was nowhere to be found. THAT alone is beyond annoying! The food was less exciting then the first time too. I'm sure there's something better for breakfast?

1 Thank LeslielovesPdx

Paris, France
“Mmmmmmm!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

This is the best place to get your breakfast fix. The place is amazing, my faves 49er flapjacks, Dutch baby and potato pancakes! I can't get enough. Don't waste your time or money anywhere else you want breakfast come here it's that simple.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Thorough-Traveler
Ritzville, Washington
“Excellent breakfast with quick service!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We found this restaurant on trip advisor. Considered NOT eating here because of a bad review! Eat here because it is truly wonderful. It's a little high priced but you get what you pay for. Upon entering there were a lot if people waiting and so we thought our wait time would be long. They offered free coffee while waiting and by the time we got a cup of coffee our table was ready. My husband watched a group of 4 people clean a table within 2 minutes! Yummy food - I had fresh strawberry crepes with very lean and thick bacon (side) and my husband had a great sausage link breakfast. Would definitely eat here again!

• Visited July 2013
Seattle
“Good variety of food”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This was our first time eating at this restaurant. We were there on a weekday and later in the day so it wasn't crowded. My husband and I both ordered eggs benedict and it was okay. The sauce had to much of something in it so it wasn't that great. It was edible but I wouldn't order it again. I like the home fries(hash browns) and the pancakes were good also. The place is clean and our waitress was very up beat and accommodating on our special request. The menu was varied enough that there is something for everyone and it is reasonably priced. I'll go back again and try something different next time.

• Visited May 2013
California
“Excellent menu, large portions, well prepared food”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a very well run restaurant, and is good at what they do, which is preparing excellent breakfast/brunch food. We had a group of 10, and were warned in advance that we would not be seated until all had arrived. When our last person arrived we were seated within 5 minutes. There were 2 other large parties there, service was quick and waitress checked with us often.
Each of us ordered a different breakfast & all dishes were attractively presented, served piping hot & quickly. This is a very busy place & we all were impressed with the service & pleasant help. I would recommend it, providing you understand that there will probably a wait at the busiest times.

• Visited May 2013