“Toddler time is a great!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Elevated Sportz Indoor Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Bothell
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Elevated Sportz is an indoor trampoline fun center with premium wall-to-wall trampolines features 3-D dodgeball, basketball slam dunk, foam pit, and open jump court. We also have a giant four story soft play structure for children from walking age up to age 8. Elevated Sportz offers all kinds of Special Programs and events during the week with discounted rates; such as Hoppy Hour, Mid Day Mad Air, Family and Friends Nght, Cosmic Night for all ages, Lazer Club Night for 13+, AIRobics fitness class, Parents' Date Night, Special Needs Night, and much more. The venue is also a big hit for birthday parties, group events, team parties, corporate events, field trips/camps, and fundraising. Join us in the fun!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Seattle
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Toddler time is a great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

My son 2 1/2 and I had a wonderful time here during the toddler time from 10am -12pm on Wednesday. The space is huge and well designed. The playground area is the largest of it's kind I've seen and very well done. You can lose sight of your child once they are in it though so I reccomend standing by the entrance to the area so you know they haven't left the play area and gone off to jump on the trampolines. I do think that the staff at the entrance could use some training on costumer interaction and the touch screen computers you have to use to sign all the liability waivers are slow and inconveinent. It would be much quicker to just sign papers but I understand this is easier for their records than it is for costumers. Still all over all experience was a very good one. I think two hours is a great amount of time and I appreciate having a toddler time because I would be otherwise afraid of my small son being knocked around. There was a good number of staff members out in the play area and when a chair lost a bolt the staff was right there to fix it. The place is not well heated (if at all) so dress in layers and bring some tissues for little runny noses. Gripper socks are for sale at front $2 or you can go barefoot. There is a cafe with pizza, soda, pretzels, and the like and there is about every coin operated candy and toy machine out there so be prepared. We will certainly go back but only at tot time because other wise the pricing is a bit too steep and having to pay seperate for the trampolines and the playground area seems absurd to me.

Visited January 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Personal information”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

I like to ask you a question: Why should I give out personal information. For my son to jump on indoor trampoline and play games this is not something that I like to do or feel comfortable With The possibility that the same information that you ask will be used for something else without my permission. Your employees set behind the counter not assisting in answering my questions and frankly they just sat there and like as if they don't care whether I go in or not. Do they really need my data birth To ID me know who I am I was willing to pay cash.

4 Thank ILU1
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

This place is amazing. I brought my kids here last week and my kids had a super fun night. I've check their facebook photos and i have to say this place is really something....i mean, REALLY SOMETHING. The children's play structure is huge. I would believe this is the largest play structure in WA.

And now i have a birthday party booked for January for my 6 year old. Can't wait. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to find a place for kids to burn some energy in rainy day.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place for Kids to jump”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

Elevated Sportz just opened in Bothell, WA. I was very impressed by his excellent facility and the comfortable area where Teens, Tweens and Kids can enjoy themselves. It is larger than Sky high in Bellevue and it provides a wonderful place for young people to jump ( 3-D Dodgeball, foam pit, basketball ) during the raining days

Visited November 2012