“Communications/Internet issues”

Elevated Sportz Indoor Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Bothell
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Elevated Sportz is an indoor trampoline fun center with premium wall-to-wall trampolines features 3-D dodgeball, basketball slam dunk, foam pit, and open jump court. We also have a giant four story soft play structure for children from walking age up to age 8. Elevated Sportz offers all kinds of Special Programs and events during the week with discounted rates; such as Hoppy Hour, Mid Day Mad Air, Family and Friends Nght, Cosmic Night for all ages, Lazer Club Night for 13+, AIRobics fitness class, Parents' Date Night, Special Needs Night, and much more. The venue is also a big hit for birthday parties, group events, team parties, corporate events, field trips/camps, and fundraising. Join us in the fun!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Bothell, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Communications/Internet issues”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I had a problem purchasing a picket for my 2 year old for toddler time. Called twice and sent emails to attempt to contact them with no reply. I even added a comment on their facebook page (that was deleted by them/not approved to post). I see reviews about how amazing the experience is for the child, so I am still planning to go to the toddler time scheduled and will post an updated review upon my experience there. I've been a retail manager for 10 years and I feel a little disappointed that they have been lacking in the communication department. I hope it does not reflect their customer service in the facility.

Visited February 2013
6 Thank o0mamager0o
Elevated_Sportz, Designer at Elevated Sportz Indoor Trampoline Park, responded to this review, 31 January 2017
I do apologize that we did not see this review sooner. Thank you for bringing up these concerns with us. If you are still having difficulties, please let us know and I can try to walk you through the steps on how to purchase a ticket online. We want to make tickets as convenient for you as possible.

-Eva
eva.t@elevatedsportz.com

Seattle, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great value and fun”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This place is SUPER clean. We brought our 2 year old and he played in the play area. It's 4 stories high and a blast. The staff was very observant, friendly and helpful. Check in on face book and show the staff and get $2 off your entry.

Visited February 2013
Snohomish, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Play Area Around!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

You can find many trampoline places in the puget sound area, which is great fo the older kids, but this one also has an area for the younger kids! It has a multi-level soft play structure where my preschooler can explore, spin, slide and jump. The staff is friendly and there are plenty of employees throughout the structure to make sure kids are following the safety rules. Very pleasant experience and with a cafe on-site the kids can stop to refuel anytime. I really like the new addition of Family Night where a family of 4 can jump for 4 hours, get a large pizza and 4 soda's for $40 on Tuesday and Thurday nights! Great deal! The kids can't wait to go back!

Visited January 2013
Snohomish, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Toddler time is a great!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My son 2 1/2 and I had a wonderful time here during the toddler time from 10am -12pm on Wednesday. The space is huge and well designed. The playground area is the largest of it's kind I've seen and very well done. You can lose sight of your child once they are in it though so I reccomend standing by the entrance to the area so you know they haven't left the play area and gone off to jump on the trampolines. I do think that the staff at the entrance could use some training on costumer interaction and the touch screen computers you have to use to sign all the liability waivers are slow and inconveinent. It would be much quicker to just sign papers but I understand this is easier for their records than it is for costumers. Still all over all experience was a very good one. I think two hours is a great amount of time and I appreciate having a toddler time because I would be otherwise afraid of my small son being knocked around. There was a good number of staff members out in the play area and when a chair lost a bolt the staff was right there to fix it. The place is not well heated (if at all) so dress in layers and bring some tissues for little runny noses. Gripper socks are for sale at front $2 or you can go barefoot. There is a cafe with pizza, soda, pretzels, and the like and there is about every coin operated candy and toy machine out there so be prepared. We will certainly go back but only at tot time because other wise the pricing is a bit too steep and having to pay seperate for the trampolines and the playground area seems absurd to me.

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Personal information”
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

I like to ask you a question: Why should I give out personal information. For my son to jump on indoor trampoline and play games this is not something that I like to do or feel comfortable With The possibility that the same information that you ask will be used for something else without my permission. Your employees set behind the counter not assisting in answering my questions and frankly they just sat there and like as if they don't care whether I go in or not. Do they really need my data birth To ID me know who I am I was willing to pay cash.

4 Thank ILU1