“Jump into cosmic madness”

Elevated Sportz Indoor Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Bothell
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Elevated Sportz is an indoor trampoline fun center with premium wall-to-wall trampolines features 3-D dodgeball, basketball slam dunk, foam pit, and open jump court. We also have a giant four story soft play structure for children from walking age up to age 8. Elevated Sportz offers all kinds of Special Programs and events during the week with discounted rates; such as Hoppy Hour, Mid Day Mad Air, Family and Friends Nght, Cosmic Night for all ages, Lazer Club Night for 13+, AIRobics fitness class, Parents' Date Night, Special Needs Night, and much more. The venue is also a big hit for birthday parties, group events, team parties, corporate events, field trips/camps, and fundraising. Join us in the fun!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Seattle, Washington
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Jump into cosmic madness”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Went her with a nephew to try something out that was different. Great trampolines and well staffed. Most people kept an eye on tier kids, some dropped off and sat in the food court area oblivious to what the kids were doing. Food was very good for a place like that, would have expected grossness. Had a gluten free pizza, actually better than most regular pizzas!!

Go and have some fun, be a participant in the fun though. Great exercise for kids (and adults).

Seattle, Washington
“Great place for kids”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

With lots to do from arcade to air hockey, to the trampolines to the 4 story play castle this is the a very entertaining place for children. Although a bit pricey if you don't make it for "Hoppy Hour", you can still find the arcade and other things to keep your entertainment levels high.

Visited March 2014
Woodinville, WA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun, but germy and strange employees.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My son, 18 months, loves playing here, but I feel like there are always coughing sick kids. I wish there was a no sick kids policy to discourage parents from letting their kids spread their bugs. The employees are often outside smoking, or chatting, instead I wish they'd wipe the equipment down. Overall, it's a great spot for kids to burn off energy on a rainy day. I wish they opened earlier so we could go before 11am nap.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank AMitch11
Bothell, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Avoid this place if you want to have fun”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Just got back from taking my nephew to this place. Holy cow, awesome place when you walk in but some employees just followed us every place we went, nephew tries to have fun and get me to play with him so I walk onto the trampoline. Immediately the employee asks if I have a pass, I did not and the guy just told me okay well you can walk along the pads but not jump on the trampoline. Okay whatever I understand he has is job to do but just shortly after that another employee asks if I had a pass I said no but the other guy said it was okay if I just walked along the pads and play with him. She had to stop and think of a response, after a long pause she gives a smug look and says well you can't touch any of the balls then instantly walks off so she does not have to realize that she is being strict as hell and taking any fun away from this place. Seriously I just paid for my nephew to get this pass so he can play for $15 and your going to follow me everywhere I go in this place with eyes on us like hawks. Just seems wrong to have those people following you everywhere you go and stepping on parents feet when they are trying to teach their kids what they did wrong.

Never going back to this place again and I would advise everyone else avoid it as well unless you want to feel uncomfortable and that you have hardly any control to teach your kids while they play. Just going to stick to taking him to Lynnwood pump it up because the employees are much more hands off and only step in when things are possibly going to get out of control. They allow parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents to play with their kids without watching them with a damn eagle eye.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Jordan K
Elevated_Sportz, Designer at Elevated Sportz Indoor Trampoline Park, responded to this review, 31 January 2017
Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns with us. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your time with us. At Elevated Sportz, our employees do need to be attentive and keep a close eye on our guests to ensure their safety. If you would like to talk to me personally about the incident, please free to email me. I really do want you to experience a great time here at Elevated Sportz.
Thank you again.
-Eva from Elevated Sportz
eva.t@elevatedsportz.com
Bothell, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Fun !”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We took our 9 year old Son and 2 friends here for his birthday. They spent most of their time in the dodge ball court. Bouncing throwing, running and sweating! They had a blast! There is typical junk food for purchase and a nice picnic table area to eat or rest at.

Visited March 2013