“Good food, nice atmosphere.”
Review of Sparta's Pizza

Sparta's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 193 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The food is very good. The portions are generous and the garlic bread and salads are delicious as well. Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

It seems like we always get this server named Mo. The guy delivers the best customer service every time. He is truly the best server we have ever experienced and we eat out a lot. He gets my special requests on the money every time. Food is good but if you are on a diet you may want to just order the Chicken salad wit lemon. It is divine whenever I am trying watch what I eat. Te marinade on their chicken is very good. Restaurants are a little dated been to both locations and they could use an new look.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We came to Sparta's with a group of friends and had a great time! I've had Sparta's pizza many times at the office, but never at the restaurant. Our server, Morris, was outstanding... witty, fun, engaging. The food was fantastic as always and he got everyone's order down perfect the first time. The food came quickly and no one left hungry. I try the Minestrone soup wherever I go and I can say that it was really good here. The Greek pizza is to die for! Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

You can call ahead and order and wait about 20 minutes. Great pizza and the blue cheese salad dressing is wonderful. The staff is always friendly. A nice place to eat in as well.

1  Thank BothellEnglandLover
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Sparta's pizza is delicious; thick crust piled with toppings and lots of cheese on top. The service is always friendly. This is a great place for families.