“Awesome Breakfast”

Denice's Place
MA
“Awesome Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

After reading Tripadvisor reviews, we had to stop at Denice's Place for breakfast. We were driving to the Woodinville wineries and the restaurant was on our route. Denice's Place was a small cafe visited by locals and travelers alike. The breakfast was worth the visit, the breakfast potatoes were cooked perfectly, the best that I have ever had. The cinnamon raisin french toast was not only delicious but filled the air with the aroma of cinnamon and vanilla. The prices would be considered a tad high for breakfast fare but we thought it was worth every penny. The service was excellent and friendly.

• Visited August 2012

Monroe
“Best eggs benedict I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

I always get the eggs benedict. So rich and yummy. Trying to lose wait though so last time I ordered the fresh veggie omelete with slices of tomatoes. That was equally good!

• Visited August 2012
Redmond, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

Denice's Place provides huge and tasty breakfasts - great selection, good service; the price is a bit high, but not unreasonable - well worth a visit.

Visited January 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Exactly what is wants to be, a neighborhood place for breakfast or Inch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2011

Hearty consistent homey
food. Friendly service. Great close to home and alWays good.....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite place for breakfast. I love the homey feel and friendly service. They make the best pancakes I've ever...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2007

My favorite place for breakfast. I love the homey feel and friendly service. They make the best pancakes I've ever had. Seriously.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook