“Never going back”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Used to go every Sunday, for YEARS. When our friend finished her drink and found gum wrapped in a band aid, we called over the manager and it was "oh sorry" . That was it. My friend is in the bath room puking and the manager shrugs her shoulders and walks away. No comping the meal, no "I'll look into it", nothing.

1  Thank monkully

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was seated right away although I was by myself. I arrived around 6:00pm and it was not real busy but did start filling up shortly thereafter. Service was good, the waitress was attentive and helpful with suggestions on an entree. The food was moderately priced and I thought it was very flavorful and delicious. The only thing that bothered me was a constant phone ringing which I thought was someone's cell phone but finally realized that it was the restaurants phone...it was load and obnoxious. Parking was not bad even though downtown Bothell is going through a construction phase. I would definitely visit this restaurant again

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We love Pen Thai! They provide great food, a good atmosphere and pick up if you want a quiet evening at home. We have never had a meal there that we didn't love. If you like Thai food, you will love Pen Thai.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I haven't see my friend for almost 30 years. They recommendto have dinner so it turn out. We having small reunion at Pen Thai Restaurant. And food very good and friendly service and the price reasonable. We love it

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Amazing Panang Curry. Amazing Pad Thai. There are so many Thai options in the Seattle area, and this is my absolute favorite. Take-out is fast. Dine-in service is always excellent - prompt and nice atmosphere. Can't say enough good things about Pen Thai. It's the best! The prices are also very fair for how much food you get.