“Hungry in a hurry?”

Add it.
Teriyaki Best
Ranked #141 of 206 Restaurants in Bothell
Reviewed 18 February 2016

A little hole in the wall, but there are a few tables to sit at, or you can take it to go like we do. Tender chicken, wish they offered brown rice, and they could certainly improve on their little side salad (Lettuce pieces are WAY to BIG, with nothing but a splash of salad dressing on it). But, if looking for something other than a burger, it's good for something fast, rather cheap, and very quick!

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

There are a million teriyaki places in the Seattle area and this is by far my most favorite! The beef teriyaki is delicious. I also love the egg rolls so much we order then every time. I highly recommend coming here!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I made the mistake if ordering and waiting for my take out to be prepared. As I waited, I couldn't help but notice how filthy the place was--everything from windows to walls to floor to counter. I began to lose my appetite standing there and wondered why the city would license such a place that clearly seemed to be out of compliance in terms of sanitation. When I took the food home, my hubby ate with gusto (so I guess it tasted good), but I could only pick at the food. If you get food from here, order it ahead and walk in, pay, and leave!!