“Barn in Bothell?”
Review of Russell's

Russell's
Reserve with OpenTable
Russell's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Bothell
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 39th Ave SE
Description: Russell's Dining and Bar is located in the Restored Historic 1927 Monte Villa Farms Barn, just minutes away from the Woodinville Wineries. The restaurant is on the ground floor and there is over 4,000 square feet of event space in the second floor cathedral ceiling loft. Russell's is open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday. Kitchen hours are Tuesday through Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Sunday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Russell's is open for cafe style lunch Monday through Friday 8:30a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Chef/Owner Russell Lowell also provides both on premise and off premise catering. Russell also offers cooking classes that have been very popular for both private parties and corporate events, call the restaurant to book one for yourself.
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We received a voucher from Eye of the Needle winery for a complimentary appetizer. Never been there before and would have no hesitation to return. No complaints at all. Very good service, good mixed drinks, food and all the while did not think we were in a barn.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I had dinner recently, and the food was delicious. The service was also top on the line. Plan on spending a few bucks, but definitely worth it!

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has the best steak and lobster and chops and fish! Quiet, small, dark, tawny. Ambiance is perfect. Romantic!

2  Thank Erickson
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you are looking for a great meal with great service, this is the place. Every dish is prepared impeccably and tastes even better, but be prepared to bring out your best credit card. Great wine list to accompany your meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I visited this restaurant with a friend, as it was one of the nicer ones near our hotel when we went to a Cirque du Soleil performance last year. EVERYTHING about the experience was top-notch. I thought the atmosphere was wonderful. We received outstanding service (admittedly, we were very early for dinner, so possibly received better than normal, and had a quieter experience than those who eat dinner here at busier times) but the food and wine were what really mattered. I recall vividly all this time later how melt-in-my mouth delicious the scallop appetizers were. My steak was also rare perfection. I was full, but not overly so. I felt completely satisfied and left a very happy patron. The decor was really cool, too, given the old barn nature of the structure. I really enjoyed everything about our visit and if I'm ever back in the area, I have promised myself to go out of my way to eat here again. I intend to eat my way through every Entree they have to offer.

1  Thank Lisa T