“Really good pizza place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uncle Peteza's Pizzeria
Ranked #71 of 194 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 October 2012 via mobile

I am not a pizza fan so I tend to avoid these types of places. But when I order a pizza I only go with the uncle. The cheese and toppings have good flavor and the crust isn't drowning in pesto. I recommend uncle pizza as the best in the area.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Average in every way. Not bad, not cheap, just average. Decent crust, but nothing special. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 27 July 2011

Picked up a takeout pizza on the way to our hotel room & were very pleased. Finished off almost the entire large between the two of us that night! If you're a ranch fan, try their garlic ranch =) Will visit again when we're in the area.

Reviewed 29 April 2009