“My local bakery- Hillcrest in Bothell”
Review of Hillcrest Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hillcrest Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Bothell
Bothell, Washington
“My local bakery- Hillcrest in Bothell”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

A family operation for several generations, began in Denmark, now must be the third or fourth gen.

The sausage rolls are a meal in your hand for driving to work- delicious.

Everything from donuts to cakes are done well, my faves are the sausage rolls, Raspberry Walnut muffins, all the donuts, and my wife's seasonal delight- their yulekake loaves...

Visited March 2012

Zurich
“Best lemon poppy muffins...”
Reviewed 25 July 2009

If you are talking health food, there are probably fewer things worse than a muffin. But the lemon poppy muffins at this place are amazing. I have to avoid driving down main street so that I don't think about them. The establishment itself is a bti tatty, the coffee awful, but the muffins worth the trip.

North Carolina
“The best Bakery EVER!”
Reviewed 1 March 2008

This cute Dutch bakery has small family business charm with tons of selection! They have plenty of pastries, breads, cookies, donuts, and muffins to choose from. My favorite is their almond turnover and Jan Hail cookies! They also make cakes and beautiful wedding cakes.
It is a great place to stop with a friend to have a latte and treat or pick up some sweets for your next party. I love this place, and everything I have eaten there has been delicious. It sits right on main street so you have to stop if you are in Bothell!