“Good Bet for Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 192 Restaurants in Bothell
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Saw this place on my way to the hotel. A colleague took me there for breakfast and I was not disappointed. Good service, a hearty breakfast and reasonable prices. Can you ask for more? Yes. And they provided it: English breakfast tea in a teapot! Fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Crystal Creek Cafe

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This cafe is okay, but a little pricey for what you are getting! We've gone a couple of different times for breakfast, but each time we leave saying 'why did we go back here?!' Probably have gone for the last time.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Gathered for a weekend wedding, seven of us descended on the Cafe, as it was close to our hotel. At 3 in the afternoon we were hungry and they jumped to it and we had a variety from Clam chowder (deliciously thick and creamy) to Asian salad (generous), burgers, bloody Marys, Stella,etc. (yes, they serve alcohol) and they took care of us quickly and efficiently. Then the next morning we had 14 members of the party for breakfast at the Crystal, which was even better. They have such a wonderful range of breakfast favorites: huevos rancheros, waffles, pancakes, french toast, eggs and bacon, and again, the waitresses handled everything with such panache, I have to give them credit. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast last week with my Father - in - law and it was really good! Portion size was good, service was good and food came out on time. Love the feel of the place too. Definitely give it a try!

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Went with my mom for a cozy breakfast. Everything was kind of blah. Food was average. Atmosphere was not good. Server was a little scary. I don't recommend this place at all.