“Love the casino”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Enumclaw, Washington
“Love the casino”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay at the resort we were just visiting the casino for my birthday but I found the staff very nice and the casino was fun. Won some money and even tho it wasn't the actual day of my birthday they let me earn three times the points cause it is my birthday month ! Very nice people my husband and I look forward to going back and staying soon!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Went on a Tuesday night to do the $20 for $30 deal which was no longer on. Which was a bit disappointing, but I was still looking to have some fun. However, the staff was not friendly, not helpful, and the security guard continued to follow my boyfriend and I around checking our ID 3 times, even though we got a stamp after the first one. She also had complete attitude, was very rude, and gave her personal opinion to us more than once on things like she didnt like my how my boyfriend dressed!! How rude! We left after contastly being harassed and have no intention of going back! Beware of unfriendly staff!!

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Tmcleod12
Duncan, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have stayed at Skagit several times and find the rooms very nice. What makes Skagit stand out in our minds are the staff in the hotel. They are polite, helpful and seem to enjoy the work they do. We were in need of extra help with a wheelchair and it was ready and waiting for us. Reasonable rates also. Shopping close by.

Room Tip: Book Early.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lulubelle2013
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Skagit Valley Casino and Resort for our anniversary. We had a suite with a jacuzzi tub, two fireplaces and a queen size bed. This room was really really nice. We had no complaints about the room. My oy complaint is that the casino itself did not open until 9am on the Sunday, which is not cery.common.

• Stayed August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The rooms are a bit nicer than some standard 3 star. The king size bed is very comfortable. The rooms are quiet and roomy. The price is very affordable as long as the casino doesn't take too much of your money...

I have stayed here about 4 times and always find it very acceptable. The people are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Any room is fine. I've only been on the third or fourth floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Vancouver Canada
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Went for a short 3 day getaway to the Skagit Valley Casino with friends and had a great time. Our room was huge with a king size bed and ample of room to relax with friends for a drink. The casino was fun but being a casino it was very smokie, so if you are a non-smoker it does have that unpleasant odor. For those of us that don't like to gamble too much money the $3 limit blackjack table is the way to go. Some dealers are lightning fast and take the fun out of the game so look around for the dealers that take it easy and make it enjoyable. The slot machines are OK to play for a while but there were no big payouts the whole time we were there. If you are coming from Canada take the Chuckanut Drive home, very scenic and enjoyable drive.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We just spent two nights and three days at this Casino and do not plan to stay there ever again. The advantages - close to Seattle and good room rates are far outweighed by the disadvantages.
The food is terrible, especially at the Buffet. The hotel and casino both need upgrading and the front desk staff needs customer service training. As an example we called the night before and asked for a late check out only to be told we had to call next morning. We called next morning and a very rude front desk employee told us no upgrades were available because we should have called the night before. She told us that only four upgrades were available and they were all taken. She had no explanation for why we were told the night before to call next morning.
In fairness we asked to speak to a manager and were told that no manager was on duty that day.
There are several great hotel/casino facilities within 50 miles. Even if they charge a few dollars more for a room they are the better value for your money.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank John H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
Silver Reef Hotel Casino Spa
Best Western Plus Skagit Valley Inn and Convention Center
Cocusa Motel
Cocusa Motel
#5 of 5 in Burlington

Been to The Skagit Casino Resort? Share your experiences!