“A ton of fun!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“A ton of fun!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We loved this casino. There were lots of new games and the machines are set so that you have a lot of fun before your money is all gone. The also have a self-serve beverage stand which we really appreciated. This casino really knows how to keep their customers coming back. We will be back.

Visited April 2014

Spanaway, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Hoppin' Casino”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We visited the Skagit because they sent us some offers of a free room at the Skagit Ridge Hotel, some cash incentives and even a $10 gas card. My husband and I decided on a whim to take off on Friday 03-07 and after a leisurely drive we arrived at about 3:00 PM. We played and had a good time, ended up leaving a contribution but isn't that what you usually do when visiting and establishment like this?! We had a good time and a fantastic dinner at the buffet. Yes, we would definitely go back as we had a good time.

Visited March 2014
Snohomish
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Too small and way too smokey for me”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The Skagit Valley Casino is a pretty small casino. It offers all of the amenities as the larger casinos except for an area without cigarette smoke. The smoke was so thick in there that I could hardly breath. Luckily I didn't have to spend much time in there.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bambam14
Bellingham, Washington
“This place sucks”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Won playing blackjack a couple times after spending thousands of dollars there and was told I wouldn't be allowed to play blackjack anymore because I was too good of a player. Ya, seriously. They were fine with my play when I was losing everytime and I was playing the same way I always played so WOW.

Olympia, Washington, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A lousy experience”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The local ads touted a special "Senior Rewards" special for the Sundays in November. "Player Bucks" are awarded to include $4 off on the buffet and $15 worth of gas. Four of us Seniors drove there for Sunday brunch. As we walked in, we were affronted by a strong smoke smell; even the smoker in our group was bothered by the strong odor.

After we signed up for the Rewards Club program, we were told to proceed to gamble; our play would earn "Player Bucks". After 30 or 40 minutes, one of us had earned $.06; another had earned $.02. We wanted to eat, but to receive the buffet $4 discount, we would have had to gamble several more hours. No employee could explain how "Player Bucks" could be earned more quickly.

By then, we all had headaches from the heavy smoke smell; there is no non-smoking area. We gladly left and ate at a local nearby tavern. We will never return.

Visited November 2013